• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Results:

Ottawa sqeaks by Stockholm 12-11

And then...

It all came down to this...ITS TIME!

For your main event!

On June 19th, 2013 an upstart designer with probably way to much on his plate already: an infant, a college degree in the process, a job, and a home and family to care for, he stumbled upon a website where designers of all skill levels could come to grow, and grow their ideas. In high school I created fictional sports teams. Some of which came to the PDC. I came up with the "night riders" a dodgeball team based out of Indianapolis (a city which whose team would change and change.) The league would have 30 some teams.......HA!

Over two years later, the infant is now a raging toddler, the degree is almost done with, and the 30, no 40, no 64, forget it!.... 128 teams are now just 2. When 128 teams from all around this big old planet of ours came down to two clubs a mere 527 miles apart.

Both teams nod to warriors of their city's history. Both teams have won 6 matches to get here. And both teams are champions of their conference.

The International Dodgeball Association Champion

The Ottawa Highlanders

VS

The American Dodgeball Association Champion

The Columbus Union

matchup_final.jpg

My Pick:

The Columbus Union

Its been really fun guys. Three days for this match-up.

This has been an amazing series, my favorite on this entire forum. I started following this a year into it, last June. The whole reason I made an account here was to comment on the PDC and vote on the Coalition Cup. GREAT JOB on this entire series. All of your designs have been great, and they've gotten better and better.

Now back to this matchup... I really can't decide. These teams are both amazing. But...

As much as I love Ottawa, I've got to go with

The Colombus Union

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Archived