Las Vegas/San Francisco

Little Rock/Orlando

Chicago/Charlotte

San Francisco/Orlando

Chicago/San Francisco

San Francisco

I spy your bias :rolleyes:

To be fair, SF is pretty great.

Hey wondering if you could put in every results in all these brackets? That would be awesome to see the scores in every game like if it is an actual live tournament. Maybe that is too much? I am just asking though. This series is alot of fun!

the results are there. They are listed as percentage of votes. So under each match up it shows something like "64-36" that means the winner got 64% of the vote.

Duh. Im From San Francisco WOOT WOOT Guess what day it is

WOOOOOOOO

Hey WIndell, you spelled NORTHERN wrong in the CHI/CBUS game.

WOOOOOOOO

Hey WIndell, you spelled NORTHERN wrong in the CHI/CBUS game.

opps haha...that will fix itself tonight i guess(not worth changing it at this point)

Just sayin'. I know a bias when I see one (looking at you NCAA)

What is it illegal to rep your hometown?

Nope. Just saying predicting an underdog that just happens to be your hometown team to win usually doesn't fall under the category of coincidence.

Theoretically, you're supposed to be voting for what you think the best looking identities are, not what cities you like best. If this were an actual dodge ball tournament going on, then yeah, you could root for your local team without worrying about what they look like. If you really think SF is the best looking identity, then vote for them all the way, but make sure that's your reason.

Nope. Just saying predicting an underdog that just happens to be your hometown team to win usually doesn't fall under the category of coincidence.

i don't think they're an underdog... THey beat SJ something like 25-2. Tehy have been dominating, and they are one of my top 5.

Theoretically, you're supposed to be voting for what you think the best looking identities are, not what cities you like best. If this were an actual dodge ball tournament going on, then yeah, you could root for your local team without worrying about what they look like. If you really think SF is the best looking identity, then vote for them all the way, but make sure that's your reason.
I vote for them for both reasons

I vote for them for both reasons

While I do love this buzz the thread is getting I will make a point to say that in the original thread I did make a point that I don't care one bit why you vote the way you do. If you vote for your home town, vote against a team just because they beat your favorite, vote because your favorite color is purple, or what ever reason you have to click the button you do: Im all for it. Ive had roughly 30 votes per poll and I LOVE that! I don't care how the vote come just that they keep coming.

The first conference final is set and there are two interesting match-ups on the docket right now. Get at um!

I'm kind of surprised that Topeka and Fargo was that close. Fargo is great, no doubt, but I thought that Topeka was sort of "OP," for lack of a better term :upside:

You should name them the Maine Rubber Dog Toys because they always squeak by!!!

I am teh king of bad puns by the way

Dang It I misclicked and voted for Las Vegas over Denver.

WIndell, If there is a tie, Denver Wins, okay? If not, don't change anything, I like LV anyway

I'm a little saddened at the loss of Charlotte from the competition. Thought I voted for Maine, I think that Charlotte is probably the concept that has come the farthest from first draft to final in this series.