SEC Baseball- 2015 Edition

hailstateunis

Vanderbilt:

For the returning national champions, I actually made some substantial changes. The "V" logo from the current alternate hat has been implemented throughout the set. There are three different hats: a gold one, a black one, and a black one with a white front panel. A national championship patch is on the left sleeve of every jersey.

UVJQio8.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Texas A&M:

I had planned to do A&M last, but I got the idea for the throwback and went ahead and did them while resting this afternoon. The biggest difference between these and A&M's regular unis are the stripes on the shoulders, inspired by their football uniforms. The wordmarks found on the motherboard are used on maroon, white, and gray jerseys. A second white jersey sports the Texas state outline logo, and a cream throwback features the "AM" logo on the chest and hat.

CHvFRkr.png

I'm not sure you understand how stirrups work...

Well since you're so knowledgeable, why don't you explain?

Absolutley. A stirrup as seen here: oofuri_stirrups.jpg

work the same way that the high socks (high cuffed pants) look works: you cuff your pants at your knees, or have shortened pants which is what I prefer, next is what is known as the sanitary sock, or the normal thickness to slightly thinner thickness sock which is typically white, but teams with a dark primary color and bright secondary color sometimes use a contrasting color sani: 25at2qc.png

Finally we have the most important part: the stirrup. The stirrups fit over the sanitary sock and, depending on the team, can be a solid color or striped: TCK_custom_stirrup_E.JPG

Hell! Some even have logos on them:7O4MH-S8_400x400.jpeg

And they come in various sizes depicted here: custom-baseball-stirrups-cut-size.jpg

Hope this helped!

That's cool. I'm really not picky about what the socks look like- I'm just filling a color in on the template. The jersey design is really what I'm focusing on.

It's more of an ocd thing for me when the pants flow through the stirrups

Ole Miss:

I delayed Ole Miss until now because I didn't have a great idea on exactly what to do. Finally, I had this idea for a throwback involving powder blue. That jersey, in the bottom right hand corner, is red with white numbers and wordmark; it is paired with a powder blue hat and gray pants.

As for the rest of the set, the "Ole Miss" script is on the White, Gray, and Red jerseys, while the "Rebels" script is on the pinstripe and the Navy jerseys. The pinstripe and gray jerseys are predominately blue, and the white jersey is predominately red.

BgedWEI.png

I don't really like the pinstripe uniform. Honestly I hate it in real life so it's not your concept, that is good, just hate pinstripe for Ole Miss in general ha. Other than that I really like this.

jajtww.jpg

Georgia:

Georgia did a rebrand last year that introduced the wordmarks and font used here. They do have a black jersey that uses the new font, but this expands upon that, using the new font and wordmarks across all jerseys. The updated Bulldog logo is used as a sleeve patch.

CVZ0Q4N.png

LSU:

Gone are the Times-New Roman wordmarks. A new "Tigers" wordmark has been created using the Geaux font (well, actually a font named Peppermint, which is free and extremely close to the Geaux font.), keeping the shape of the current ones. The interlocking LSU logo has also been transformed using the geaux font. I'm not entirely happy with the interlocking LSU logo, but at least it fits and is consistent. There are two hats: one purple with a yellow bill and one purple with a white front panel and yellow bill. At the bottom right corner of the image, larger versions of the new logo and wordmark are included.

4ZmTuok.png

South Carolina:

The real problem here was color balance. The Gamecocks have several jerseys that are just black, white, and gray- no garnet. I kept the basic idea, with three predominately black jerseys and three predominately garnet jerseys- however, there are garnet accents on the predominately black jerseys and black accents on the predominately garnet jerseys, keeping a better color balance.

9a9Kyk8.png

The last two teams have pretty simple, traditional designs.

Alabama:

The Crimson Tide's traditional look in football carries over to this concept; four basic uniforms get the job done for them.

oiifimi.png

Kentucky:

The Wildcats have two hats, both of which are preserved in this concept. The jerseys feature simple block wordmarks- the black jersey is the only non-traditional element.

llnUKac.png

Archived