Ccslp user webpage thread

IronChefShark

I sent an email to most of you regarding sort of a "webring" for all our concept pages.

If any of you want to link my page to yours, the URL is as follows:

http://the_shark_says.tripod.com/home.html

here we can exchange each of our links and link our sites together. chris if you dont mind could you sticky this thread please?  :)  thanks.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get an email. I feel unloved.  :D

Anyway, I'd love to get in on this... www.SyPhiCreations.tk

Shark, you got a webring banner, or a banner of your site that I could use on mine? I have a little image you (or anyone else with a reputable logo site) could use as a link to mine...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I didn't get an email. I feel unloved.  :D

Anyway, I'd love to get in on this... www.SyPhiCreations.tk

Shark, you got a webring banner, or a banner of your site that I could use on mine? I have a little image you (or anyone else with a reputable logo site) could use as a link to mine...

no, I just didnt know your email  :)

thats why I started the thread here though, so everyone could get in on it. starting the thread was actually snowcap's idea though  :D

I feel... so... left out. *sob*  :D

I don't have a page right now of my concepts, though I'm starting to work on one at http://www.eatsleeppuck.com/ .

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i think it was SHB who said it in the email but if we maybe can have one site with all our designs. i dont feel this is neccessary. i believe we all should have our own creative way to express our designs. i feel just links to other pages would be just fine. just my 2 cents

actually snowcap, thats what I was thinking too. sorry if I mislead anybody.

once I stop procrastinating I will start building up my links page to each one of your sites.

We could call it SLUDworks or something that'd be cool.

We could accept logo requests for a certain fee, and then have everyone try a logo for that request, send it in contest style, and whoever wins gets the money.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Hey, I haven't posted in here yet, but I was part of the original email group. I will now not only be designing for The Uniform Experiment, I will be running it. I'll be giving it a redesign as well. We will start out with MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and WHA Experiments, with plans of eventually getting others up. Our designers will be...

FOR SURE:

STL FANATIC

IowaFan26 (former webmaster)

PJB Enterprises

HOBOGRISH

SnowCap

Frylock

MAYBE:

Canis

Greg Chait

I think both of those maybes will be used. I was unable to get in contact with Canis, but his designs were popular and they make up almost all of the NFL Experiment, if he ever contacts me then I will follow his wishes for his designs, though. Greg Chait's email response kind of confused me, but I am pretty sure I will be able to post his designs as well.

I don't yet know what address the site will be at, but I will let you know as soon as I find a good host.

Archived