Ccslp user webpage thread

IronChefShark

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like all my sites, my uniform page is getting a renovation.  The site will be located here: http://puckguy14.tripod.com/portfolio-design-sports.html

It may change (the URL), but I haven't posted as much of my stuff up mainly because of potential stealing.  (Got screwed over by some people including one NHL team that I root for.)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

It may change (the URL), but I haven't posted as much of my stuff up mainly because of potential stealing.  (Got screwed over by some people including one NHL team that I root for.)

Just a note on the topic of image protection... For people on a PHP-enabled server, I've come up with some stuff that seems to make it impossible to steal an image from a page short of the "print screen" button.  I'm working on making it more portable right now so if anyone is interested, drop me a line.

well GMS allready showed me his site, and he has the HTML for a drop down menu that features all our sites. at least most of them anyways. Ive been procrastinating updating my page with the links, mainly because of all the x-overs Ive been doing :D . looks like the logo will be the balls I made using the wordmard GMS made.

YES! 500 POSTS!!

ok I finally got caught up with this whole thing and updated my website. The URL is on my new sig image, which also happens to be my new website logo :D . I got the pull down menu up there that links all SLUDnet websites to each other. GMS went through the trouble of doing the HTML for the pull down menu, and his efforts are greatly appreciated.

also we have settled on a SLUDnet logo. It combine elements from the concepts both myself and GMS did.

SLUDnet.gif

feel free to use this logo on all of your concept pages

Sabres and Shiznit, when I get a chance I will add your sites to the menu.

Any thoughts of making that something that can be "included"?  That is, someone keeping up the code in one place, and it being referenced by the rest of us on our pages?  (Or am I just too much of a web geek?)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Any thoughts of making that something that can be "included"? That is, someone keeping up the code in one place, and it being referenced by the rest of us on our pages? (Or am I just too much of a web geek?)

if you mean, other site be included, yes it is easily done...i just put the sites i remebred and once your site is complete (or is it?) i will gladly add you...hopefully that was the answer to your question :D

Any thoughts of making that something that can be "included"? That is, someone keeping up the code in one place, and it being referenced by the rest of us on our pages? (Or am I just too much of a web geek?)

if you mean, other site be included, yes it is easily done...i just put the sites i remebred and once your site is complete (or is it?) i will gladly add you...hopefully that was the answer to your question :D

He means having someone create a set of code/HTML that can be added to multiple sites by using just one line of code/HTML.  That way if the logo changes, someone edits one file and it's changed on every site.  It'd work for other things as well.

I don't think any of the free hosts allow SSI, and of course they don't like PHP, so I don't know how technically possible it is.

Yzer- That's what I meant. I suppose I didn't phrase it very well.

I'm a PHP geek, so I love includes like that. But SSIs would be decent, too.

If y'all'd just get off of those crap hosts... :;):

POTD 2013-08-22

Don't ISPs offer web space with their connectivity packages anymore? The couple I've subscribed with or worked for (including the provider I currently work for) do.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived