College Sports Concepts

hjones13

Auburn

Football

NavyTop_zps3f986c9c.pngAllWhite_zpsfdbcdebc.pngAuburnTop_zps4377db92.pngAuburnTop2_zps0ffd8561.png

• Traditional, iconic look so I didn't mess with it too much.
  • Went a different way from the athletic font they use, and went for my own version of the Copperplate that they use for their word marks.
  • Couldn't decide between Navy or White numbers and words on the Orange jerseys, so here are both of them.

jajtww.jpg

Baseball

WhiteonMaroononWhite_zps3b63c428.pngAllWhite_zps47e95746.pngWhiteonBlackonWhite_zps42239f71.png

Just a little side note, there are other helmet/hat and pants combinations for baseball and football. I am just showing the base sets for the sake of this concept. I may start another one with my college football and baseball uniforms that have the multiple combinations.

jajtww.jpg

Basketball

AllMaroon_zps1cc9c576.pngAllWhite_zpsf3551eb4.pngAllBlack_zps9d0dc540.png

They look awesome except for one huge aspect: the baseball team NEEDS the interlocking "SC" logo. The gamecock/block C isn't used anywhere on the baseball unis.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Thanks for all of the feedback so far! I'll work on fixing Ole Miss' color problems, but for now, here's the Crimson Tide!

Alabama:

Football

CrimsonTemplatewithCrimsonHelmet_zps1baeCrimsonTemplatewithWhiteHelmet_zps1723eeWhiteTemplatewithCrimsonHelmet_zpsf76b73WhiteTemplatewithWhiteHelmet_zps2950d706

This is exactly what I think Alabama Football should look like I hate they went away from the white helmets.

Archived