WWE World Heavyweight Title Belt (NXT style)

illwauk

After looking at the "filmstrip" design of the NXT belt, I thought it would be more suited for the main title since WWE promotes itself as an "entertainment" company.

WWE_NXT_belt_sm_zps54d4f4f7.png

This is waaaay better than their current belt. Good job illwauk.

Just about everything is better than the current belt. :D Good work tho!

After looking at the "filmstrip" design of the NXT belt, I thought it would be more suited for the main title since WWE promotes itself as an "entertainment" company.

I agree... my concept being better than what they currently use says more about how crappy that is than how good my idea is, but I'll still take it. :D

I still want them to bring back the winged eagle or at least the Attitude Era belt, which looked like a natural evolution of the winged eagle. But if they MUST make their logo the centerpiece, I think this is the route to go.

I agree... my concept being better than what they currently use says more about how crappy that is than how good my idea is, but I'll still take it. :D

I still want them to bring back the winged eagle or at least the Attitude Era belt, which looked like a natural evolution of the winged eagle. But if they MUST make their logo the centerpiece, I think this is the route to go.

The winged eagle or big blue Attitude era belts were the best!

New Japan's current IWGP World Heavyweight title is hands down the best belt in the business though right now.

4iwgp2.jpg

shado_logo.gif

Archived