MCH925

MLB Diamond Classic (Baltimore and Boston Added)

Merry Christmas! Yesterday I was looking through some old baseball pictures, stuff mainly from the 50's and 60's. I thought "What if Majestic brought these back as throwbacks for teams to use as alternates?", and then "Or, if they made one day "Turn back the clock day?" My mind started cranking, and I came up with this as a start:

Yjze3N1.png

The idea here is to use take one uniform used in the past by each team and use them each on the same day. These uniforms would be called "Diamond Classic" alternates (Yes, I got the idea from the NBA's "Hardwood Classic" alternates). Thanks for looking. Boston is next!

LkSOlHE.png

For Boston, I went back to the '72 to '79 era stuff. I always loved the red cap, and that's pretty much why I chose this one. It was pretty easy getting something from the pullover era on to the button-up jerseys of today. The belt is my favorite part.

Both cap logos are a bit big, but other then that I love the idea and I can't wait to see what you do with the Cardinals

Both cap logos are a bit big, but other then that I love the idea and I can't wait to see what you do with the Cardinals

Okay, I'll work on that. Da Yanks are next!