International Baseball Association

Blackhawks#9

If you did Maine you could do Vampires or something "scary" as a tribute to Stephen King who is from Portland, ME, but then there is the problem that you already have a Portland in Oregon.

I could change portland storm to Oregon Storm... And do Portland(ME) Phantoms/Specters

I like the sound of Portland(ME) Phantoms, it has a nice ring to it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you did Maine you could do Vampires or something "scary" as a tribute to Stephen King who is from Portland, ME, but then there is the problem that you already have a Portland in Oregon.

I could change portland storm to Oregon Storm... And do Portland(ME) Phantoms/Specters

I like the sound of Portland(ME) Phantoms, it has a nice ring to it.

I decided to have the storm be portland- Also I moved maine/portland to Buffalo due to it having a better baseball infrastructure, if the way I worded that makes any sense.

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Love the home alt. for the Aeros, the set is sound too. Fresno looks good, once again home alt. is my favorite. For the names what about Buffalo Stampeders, Orlando Dream, and Las Vegas Jackpots sounds good to me.

How about Buffalo Stampede? Las Vegas Jackpots sounds awesome and Orlando Dream sounds pretty good too.

That's Exactly why I suggested Jackpots!

9tDPlnT.png

pSIx9so.png

2lx6s6o.jpg

I honestly think that the Jackpots' alternate logo is stronger than their primary.

Agreed, looks pretty good though.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Dream look nice, maybe a bit more powder blue though.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I really like it. But the different colored sleeves on the home alt. seem a little outdated. Other than that I thought it was good!

It's meant to be sleeveless- do you think I should make it all white?

Dream look nice, maybe a bit more powder blue though.

Where would you suggest it? I'm kinda drawing a blank on that.

I really like it. But the different colored sleeves on the home alt. seem a little outdated. Other than that I thought it was good!

It's meant to be sleeveless- do you think I should make it all white?

While some might day that it's outdated a bit, I actually like the idea of the colored sleeves, although I get that you were going for the vest look.

I'd keep the sleeves as a they are, colored.

I honestly think that the Jackpots' alternate logo is stronger than their primary

I agree, but IMO the LV is better as a hat logo, but only limited to the hat.

Isn't that how the SWPA Magic of the federal hockey league went defunct?

And, about the hat logo, the New York Yankees have seperate hat and primary logos, and so do the San Francisco Giants, among others. Why not make the Jackpots' alternate logo the primary?

9tDPlnT.png

pSIx9so.png

2lx6s6o.jpg

I honestly think that the Jackpots' alternate logo is stronger than their primary

I agree, but IMO the LV is better as a hat logo, but only limited to the hat.

Isn't that how the SWPA Magic of the federal hockey league went defunct?

And, about the hat logo, the New York Yankees have seperate hat and primary logos, and so do the San Francisco Giants, among others. Why not make the Jackpots' alternate logo the primary?

I agree. The alternate logo is more detailed, and that's the kind of logo a baseball team would use for the primary.

First off, sorry for not being on the past few days. School started back up for me so i've been busier. Since the alternate logo for las vegas is recieving some support, it is now the primary logo. And about the O's, yes it is the same font. I didn't plan it or anything, the font just happened to fit the logo ideas I had at the time. I'll try to get Portland up soon.

Archived