TylerG's NHL (Islanders Alternate! Updated 9-5)

TylerG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Senators concept is good but would be great if you used the alt, side facing logo. Blue jackets are very interesting, love the recolored shoulder patch.

spacer.png

That is one of the best Blue Jackets concepts I've seen on these boards. You've finally given them a bold striping pattern that incorporates all the colours of the logo. The stripes on the pants and side panels are a nice touch as well.

I like how you incorporated the orange in the Sharks jersey. It looks a lot better on the home jersey. I think it gets lost Orange on teal.

I agree that you should lose the shoulder stripes, but I also feel like it needs something there too.

I'd add the fin logo to the shoulders at the very least.

the sens remind me of the old time blackhawks, try something else thats not two lines, get really creative for a team that you can

The Blackhawks have never had that striping pattern. Those jerseys seem to be based off their alterantes.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

the sens remind me of the old time blackhawks, try something else thats not two lines, get really creative for a team that you can

The Blackhawks have never had that striping pattern. Those jerseys seem to be based off their alterantes.

no but they had stripes everywhere

Next concept, the Canucks! Wanted to keep the same jersey design for the most part and fix the thing I hate about the Canucks current uniforms: Continuity. The Canucks have three different striping patterns on their uniforms. For people like myself, that notice those types of things, it's very aggravating. With my concept, they now only have one! Changed the logos around a bit. Added rather thin green outlines to the numbering and lettering. (I'm planning on a red/black/yellow alternate in the future!)

sCj0Rl2.png

Very interesting, but the "v" slash on the cuffs has never done much for me. I like the return of the stick in rink logo. The home uni could maybe use a little more white imo.

spacer.png

Archived