TylerG's NHL (Islanders Alternate! Updated 9-5)

TylerG

Wow!

As a Canucks fan, I approve! You kept the striping of the current set (which is perfect), used the proper logo as the primary crest, and topped it off with some elements of the inaugural jerseys to tie it all together. Subtle details like the thin green outline on the numbers and the millionaires logo on the pant shell are the icing on the cake. This is exactly what the Canucks should be wearing. 5 star work!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kings alternate! Blends the current with the past with forum blue (yes, that's forum blue) with the current black and gray.

LJfXhSC.png

Not too bad because it works in a way. But the crest should stand out more than the stripes. Cause the first thing that catches my eye at first glance is the stripes, then the numbers, than the crest.

Incredible. 10/10

Thank you. YNWA back at ya!

-------------------------------------------------------

Quick addition. Red Wings. Only change is the winged wheel logo being on the helmet in place of the "Red Wings" script logo which I don't like. I don't understand why the winged wheel logo isn't on the helmet in the first place. It's perfect for a helmet.

eiKodBj.png

Not bad, but I'm not all in on the logo. I think it should be either blue or black, instead of both. Right now it just kind of looks confused.

spacer.png

Next team, the Flames.

sEup1gU.png

As a Flames fan, I like this very much, and would only make 2 small changes.

1. Remove black shoulders on home jersey/red shoulders on away jersey. Not a fan of the cowboy shirt effect.

2. Change shape of the secondary logo from a roundel to a shield.

Archived