Adidas Unveils Uniforms for 2015 US Army All-American Bowl

nuordr

What are the helmets supposed to be?

Barb wire? At least the players will know what team they play on. 3 spots on the jerseys as well as the back of the helmet. Something tells me they will be stealing the front nameplates from West Point though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Given their usual protection of Army logos, surprised AMRG signed off on this buffoonery.

Since the Army's the prime sponsor it makes sense to have the logo on these. They were actually not on for a couple years. That giant adidas logo on the pants is just dumb. Noe I wonder if Arizona State will be the first team to get the new template.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What are the helmets supposed to be?

Barb wire? At least the players will know what team they play on. 3 spots on the jerseys as well as the back of the helmet. Something tells me they will be stealing the front nameplates from West Point though.
The helmet designs look like something for dirt bike riding.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Is this an attack on America itself? I mean, Adidas is German. This is actually almost offensive to football and the army.

This is the opposite of the Army. For this they went with the highest bidder instead of the lowest. Sad that the Semper Fidelis Bowl will most likely have the best uniforms. Even more so since they wear Russell.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The slanted numbers make the jerseys look like they are tucked too far in in on one side of the body. Pretty terrible and just looks sloppy. I'd be pissed off if I was looking in the mirror with that jersey on.

The rest of the uniform design is just downright awful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

IMG_20150103_134513_zpsw2peu5jb.jpg

Adidas was too lazy to use the Xenith helmets in their promotion art? Tire treads moving onto the pants as well. I can't see from my seats but it looks like just a black to gold fade from the stands.

They took the nameplate from Army. Slanted numbers on the back. It's done better than Western Michigan, but that's not a difficult task.

Archived