PaperThin's NBA Redesign 7/30 (Philadelphia 76ers)

PaperThin

I might take a little break on this, since I'm already finding creating basketball concepts sorta boring, and I might need some time to get some more ideas running through my head.

Thank you for all the C+C. Once I feel ready to return to this thread, I will update the Net, Wizards, and Rockets. Thanks.

u3J7jjd.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'm back, with a new team.

Charlotte Hornets

I love the look that the Hornets have. The first thing I added was the honeycomb design on the side. I love the teal uniforms, so I made those the away, and moved the purple to the alternate. Enjoy.

a7Z6zfu.png

5rRYgjX.png

azhcxtX.png

u3J7jjd.png

I'm loving your work so far.

Nets- Nice idea, only jersey I don't like is that red alternate. Stands out way too much.

Cavs- Nice meshing of eras here. Not my fave set I've seen for the team, but wouldn't mind it on the court if it came to life

Kings- Weakest of the bunch so far.... just not feeling it. Maybe something with the checkerboard pattern from there old alt would be better??? Or going full fledged baby blue/Cincinatti throw/fauxback?

Houston- Simple, yet clean. Love the short design, only jersey I'm iffy on is the alternate again. Needs something to help it stand out.

Washington- Not feeling it. I love there current set, and I feel like you took a step back here with this one.

Charlotte- Now this is just beautiful. I love every piece of this. I would've loved to have seen a pinstripe alt, but you fixed every other issue. Great job.

If your taking requests, I'd love to see the Celtics next.

Got nothing to say, here's the 76ers.

Philadelphia 76ers

I had a hard time being creative with this concept, I can't tell you how many rough drafts I did of this until I got this. I thought I'd post it just to see what I can improve on in this look. I've never liked the 76ers' look in general. The numbers on the front are surrounded by the 13 stars partial logo. I just went the simple route, because I couldn't really think of anything too exciting.

E8Xru7u.png

cQv1ejN.png

sckl1df.png

u3J7jjd.png

Awesome work! The only thing is that I feel like not all of the 76ers uniforms should say "76ers" across the chest. Maybe have one say "Philadelphia" or "Sixers".

Same thought with the 76ers. It just doesn't look right seeing 2 numbers on the front.

JeKhnr9.png

Do you know when you are going to post again?

I find making these basketball uniforms pretty boring, so it feels like a job just making one. I might try to work on a few more, but for right now, I don't think I will be posting any.

Do you know when you are going to post again?

I find making these basketball uniforms pretty boring, so it feels like a job just making one. I might try to work on a few more, but for right now, I don't think I will be posting any.
Aw that's too bad you did really good, though!

Archived