World Ice Hockey Federation - Slovan Bratislava

raysox

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geneve Servette
For this Swiss team, I took some liberty with the design. Right now, they have a dark red and yellow look. I love Mississippi State's color scheme, and I thought this would be a cool scheme to change to. I wanted somewhat modern with classic striping. I don't like hem striping sometimes because it makes the torso seem longer, just something I picked upin my designing travels. The logo is cleaned up a little with the color scheme in mind.

Geneva.png

Thanks for the comments. Originally i tried a vegas gold look, and ended up using grey just as a personal project. Little update with this project, I have this concept and Bratislava to post, then I'm handing it to Dylan to post his 5 of the Super 10. After that, I'll post the Tier 2 Cup logo. We both are feeling pretty demotivated from hockey concepts so we called an audible and not gonna post concepts for those 20 teams. I've done like 7 and may post them later, but I feel like we both want to move on. I'm about 14 teams into a not so secret project, so I'll be starting that soon

CSKA Moscow

For the Russian champs, I wanted to go classic. The team was formed by the army of the USSR back in the communist days, so the red jersey for the red army was an easy choice. I used some former jerseys as the basis for this, and wanted to give them a look that could easily mingle with the likes of the Habs and Bruins.

CSKA.png

Slovan Bratislava
For my last concept of the Super 10, it's Slovan Bratislava. I wanted to spread out the teams I did, and this one was chosen due to them moving from the KHL back to the Slovakian league. I wanted a modern look with the cut I had. I did angled stripes, that somewhat carried over to the torso. I cleaned up the penguin looking logo a lot to a more eagle looking eagle.

Bratislava.png

Archived