World Ice Hockey Federation - Slovan Bratislava

raysox

I'll be honest. I have been saying things other people would not.

I'm not the typical user on this board, and when I say my opinion, its different from other opinions and suggestions.

You know what? I'll just get off this board.

None of you have ever agreed with anything I say and none of you will.

I'm not going to sit and hear a thousand opinions that I don't agree with being thrown out there.

NHL fans never agree with me on anything, and why would I?

I've got better ways to spend my time than sitting on a board for jersey concepts and looking at pictures.

So you know that no one's agreeing with your opinions so why post them? You know that the person isn't gonna go head-over-heels for you, but you still intend for them to. This is like...here's a hypothetical. My buddies and I are just sitting around pounding a few beers, then for some reason, the conversation about eating crap comes out. Even though I might be the only one who likes eating crap I'm not gonna be like, "Guys, you know what? Crap tastes great. You guys should all try it, in fact, here's some right now.". You know that no one's gonna take any, no one's gonna ask you for a spoon. So why? What's your end goal?

You seem to have many ideas up your sleeve, so why not create any concepts? There are many tutorials around this site and on other sites to aid you. So before you do anything else, I'd get started on that. Hey, maybe you can do some Lutch jerseys. Who knows?

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not the typical user on this board, and when I say my opinion, its different from other opinions and suggestions.

I'm not going to sit and hear a thousand opinions that I don't agree with being thrown out there.

I've got better ways to spend my time than sitting on a board for jersey concepts and looking at pictures.

So you know that no one's agreeing with your opinions so why post them? You know that the person isn't gonna go head-over-heels for you, but you still intend for them to. This is like...here's a hypothetical. My buddies and I are just sitting around pounding a few beers, then for some reason, the conversation about eating crap comes out. Even though I might be the only one who likes eating crap I'm not gonna be like, "Guys, you know what? Crap tastes great. You guys should all try it, in fact, here's some right now.". You know that no one's gonna take any, no one's gonna ask you for a spoon. So why? What's your end goal?

You seem to have many ideas up your sleeve, so why not create any concepts? There are many tutorials around this site and on other sites to aid you. So before you do anything else, I'd get started on that. Hey, maybe you can do some Lutch jerseys. Who knows?

LIsten mate, this is RaySox's concept series and he is wanting to run it this way. He is only looking for C&C, not new ideas on how to expand or change the series. If you have a problem with it, then stop viewing this thread and start your own. It's as simple as that. You have a better idea on what you want to see, nothing is stopping you from creating your own. And I'm sorry to say, RaySox has been on this board for quite a while and has produced many many good concept series. You should go check them out before you try to give him advice on managing a concept series. I think he might put you to shame. No offense but take a look.

US Soccer 2030 (He won a Creamer Award last year for original concept voted on by the senior CCSLC members )

Florida Flags Project

Yakball Concepts

LIsten mate, this is RaySox's concept series and he is wanting to run it this way. He is only looking for C&C, not new ideas on how to expand or change the series. If you have a problem with it, then stop viewing this thread and start your own. It's as simple as that. You have a better idea on what you want to see, nothing is stopping you from creating your own. And I'm sorry to say, RaySox has been on this board for quite a while and has produced many many good concept series. You should go check them out before you try to give him advice on managing a concept series. I think he might put you to shame. No offense but take a look.

US Soccer 2030 (He won a Creamer Award last year for original concept voted on by the senior CCSLC members )

Florida Flags Project

Yakball Concepts

I'm confused to why you quoted my post.

I quoted your post TRoyConcepys because I was talking to you.

Except I agree with you. I was talking to Dynamo

Ah damn...my mistake mate. I got lost in the back and forth comments of late in this thread. I should have made those comments toward Dynamo. Apologies TRoyConcepts

I quoted your post TRoyConcepys because I was talking to you.

Except I agree with you. I was talking to Dynamo

Ah damn...my mistake mate. I got lost in the back and forth comments of late in this thread. I should have made those comments toward Dynamo. Apologies TRoyConcepts

It's all g

I also have a question for you RaySox. Will the Jets will have a new color scheme (if you did the Jets in any way) since the IceCaps have retained the Jets colors? Just wondering since they're my hometown team. If you didn't them that's fine.

Ok, so Mr. Raysox has given me the responsibility of posting our concept for the 2030 Talviklassikko, or Winter Classic, taking place in the SM Liiga. Now that the leagues have been realigned, and Jokerit is back in the Liiga, this outdoor game between Jokerit and HIFK can resume.

286sa2p.jpg

Though both teams' identities and logos are pretty simple, they have been stripped down slightly.

The Jokerit logo' black outlines have been swapped to blue as to fit with the jersey better, which features the three primary colors featured so minimally so not to clash with each other at all.

The HIFK shield lost it's silver and second outline. The jersey features bold simple striping and a white yolk. The TV numbers have been placed in the white yolk while the 4-point star featured in the logo goes onto the sleeves, as well as the pants.

I love the color change with Jokerit's logo, it fits the brand a lot better. I know there's no yoke on the Jokerit jersey, but I love the super low yoke on the template. It's we that HIFK has the TV numbers on the yoke, but that only because it's unorthodox over here. A+ design, please continue this series, because it's great!

That's what- She

Any chance future winter classic games will get some team teal in it

Couldn't tell you if we plan on continuing making concepts past 2025 in this series. Before we start worrying about more outdoor games we'd probably do as much as we can with the teams in 2025...

Plus no Winter Classic will ever feature teal.... only game teal will show up in is the occasional Stadium Series.

Any chance future winter classic games will get some team teal in it

Couldn't tell you if we plan on continuing making concepts past 2025 in this series. Before we start worrying about more outdoor games we'd probably do as much as we can with the teams in 2025...

Plus no Winter Classic will ever feature teal.... only game teal will show up in is the occasional Stadium Series.

The only time we'll see teal in a Winter Classic, is when the 90's are considered "classic" lol

Archived