Thrift Store Gems 2015

johnnysama

Man, I seem to be having field days on this thread: I found an unusual Reggie Bush jersey w/Saints colors, branded by adidas, but yet the jock tag brand says Sand Knit! It cost me $5.

I'm interested in seeing pics of this oddity...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's a real head-scratcher. I had no idea the Sand Knit brand even existed anymore. Never seen that logo, either.

The tag also read that it was made by Ripon Athletic, which I believed acquired the SandKnit intellectual properties in the early 1990s.

UBwef0L.png

Hey guys, this is my first post. I found a Saint John Mill Rats #7 David Cooper jersey in Windsor, ON. The jersey is pre-NBL Canada (I think its when they were in the ABA). Couldnt pass it up for $5. I also found a Detroit Pistons Richard Hamilton jersey for $7 - this is a 50th anniversary home jersey, heat pressed promo with Great Wolf Lodge ad on bottom. Didnt pick that one up

Ask and you shall receive......

20150605_142124_zpsrxljjxrr.jpg

20150605_142134_zps3menktnr.jpg

And where exactly did you find this? Does anyone know or is there any way to find out if any of these were produced for giveaways/promotions, or if this is THE jersey from that commercial shoot? Very interesting and exciting pull for sure.

98Falcons.png

It may not have been in that commercial but most likely it would have been used in print ads. Now I'm tempted to see if I can find a picture.

Edit: I found a picture with Beckham wearing the jersey, I'll post later when I get home.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Got an authentic 2012 USMNT Away kit today:

hXQC8xY.jpg

Also saw a replica Brazil, Netherlands, and the awesome Pumas UNAM kit with the giant lion head on the front, at Ross.

Looks like the New Jersey Nets red alt is next to it, don't see many of those around

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived