Football Template - A Good First Impression - Jersey and Pants Template MEDIAFIRE NOW! 1/21 12:10AM

AdamGreenGFX

So I was always taught to make the best first impression when you introduce yourself or meet someone and this is my attempt.

Short info about myself, my name is Adam Green, I'm a graphic designer from East Tennessee.

Now, the first impression.

I've long been a lurker here at the forums. I've seen all the templates and such and always wanted to make one to my specific liking. The other designers will know regardless of how good the work is, and it's amazing here in this forum, we always want to make it to fit our specific desire. This is what I'm doing. I'm going to make a template, not so much just to show off concept unis and such, but something to print and hang on my wall.

It will take a while, and once it is finished I will post a final preview here, and after I get everyone's CC, I will release it to you guys in .psd format, if you all even want it.

I am designing this entire thing from the ground up. Some things will look familiar to other templates out there, simply because I used them as a base to make a higher res version. I've been collecting templates and inspiration for a while now, so if you see something that looks similar to your work, please let me know and I will give you an inspiration credit.

I wouldn't do this with out having something to show you, so the first thing I have to show is a side view of a Revo Speed Helmet. As I complete pieces to the template I will post them here to keep you guys updated on my progress.

I hope to contribute to this forum greatly in the future and I am very happy to be here. It's nice to meet ya'll.

Pants_zpsaa2a36ce.jpg

HelmetRead_zps7ae11850.jpg

Jersey_zps2d03936b.jpg

I will be uploading the templates to my Deviant Art page. Here are the links.

Speed Helmets
http://adamgreengfx.deviantart.com/art/AGGFX-Riddell-Revo-Speed-Helmets-Template-507069144?ga_submit_new=10%253A1421265473

Jersey
AGGFXFlatJerseyTemplate_zpsd6c279e3.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?85af5e2ipd49o6c

Pants Template

AGGFXPantsTemplate_zpse72309c5.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7zukxgoxx3sjzs0/AGGFX_Pants_Template.psd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks very nice.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Very nice work, the sun visor shield and all! Makes sense for a Florida team to have that :D

That looks very nice.

eagle 98, I very much like both that you quoted scripture and the quotes you included as part of your signature :)
I second this^^. Oh yeah and great job, can't wait for the rest

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Very nice work, the sun visor shield and all! Makes sense for a Florida team to have that :D

That looks very nice.

eagle 98, I very much like both that you quoted scripture and the quotes you included as part of your signature :)
I second this^^. Oh yeah and great job, can't wait for the rest

I third this.

Looks amazing, welcome to the boards!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Thank you all for the kind words again. I'm glad you guys approve. With some of the amazing work on this forum I was afraid mine wouldn't be up to par.

I updated with the rear view of the helmet. Nike Vapor cleats and the flat generic Uniform templates are next!

Are you gonna do the entire jersey

Yes. When the template is finished there will be the following...

- Front, Left, Right and Rear view of Helmet

- Inside view of Vapor Jet gloves

- Outside view of Vapor Cleats

- Illustration of player holding up gloves

- Full body Illustration of standing Player, both front and back view

- Generic Flat versions of Three Jerseys, Three or more pants, Socks, and Under shirt.

I may add more at a later date, but that will suffice for now I suppose.

this will be available to use right? And it looks soooooo good!

Once I am finished and satisfied with every thing, I will release it piece by piece. I'm doing these in big files. Once I finish the layout, I will release the background of the layout as well, with flattened Jpegs of the Templates for reference.

Archived