What if all college alumni were on the same pro team?

JCRGraphix

If you make Pitt a professional team, the one rule is you have to use cursive ;)

Penn state has lots of alumni in the nfl, we are one of the top schools in terms of numbers of players: Sean lee, Paul posluszny, Allen Robinson to name a few

There are not enough players in each position to field a Pitt or Penn State team, however, expect a combined squad soon... and I'll accept that challenge.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutly love concepts like this. They are outside the box, they are unique, and most of all, they are fun. Nice job.

If I could make a recommendation, I would start with schools who are in the "college football royalty" or the dynasty type teams.

I am loving this series! I wonder if you combine the Nashville schools you could get a team. Throw Memphis in and it should do.What you should really do is make 2 rival LA teams (UCLA and USC)

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This is a really fun concept series. I like how you translate the school's look and colors into a different, yet similar, look. The Auburn - Phenix City look is really cool (And I noticed you refrained from mentioning Auburn by name :P )

Well done and I'm interested to see what else you come up with.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Up next are the Knoxville Knights featuring ex-Tennessee players. Since they have no secondary in the NFL I had to borrow Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Anthony Levine from Tennessee State and Chris Lewis-Harris and Buster Skrine from Tennessee-Chattanooga.

offensive.png

defensive.png

knights.png

Eric Berry is from Tennessee.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Up next are the Knoxville Knights featuring ex-Tennessee players. Since they have no secondary in the NFL I had to borrow Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Anthony Levine from Tennessee State and Chris Lewis-Harris and Buster Skrine from Tennessee-Chattanooga.

offensive.png

defensive.png

knights.png

He is perfect for a Tennessee team, which it is.

I'm not sure why he didn't show up on my search...

Other Suggestions

Fresno Raisin Fighters (Fresno State)
Baton Rouge Cajuns (LSU)

Portland Storm (Oregon and/or Oregon State)
Los Angeles Express (All-UCLA Players Only)

Las Vegas Blackjacks (UNLV and/or Nevada)

Louisville Brecks (Louisville)

Memphis Southmen (Memphis)

Salt Lake City Nimrods (Utah and/or Utah State)

And for the You Decide the Team Name Ones

San Jose, CA (San Jose State and/or Stanford)

Los Angeles, CA (All-USC Players Only which could rival the express)

Boise, ID (Boise State and/or Idaho)

I'm not sure why he didn't show up on my search...

If you're getting your rosters from the latest Madden update he's probably not on the team with his Hodgkin lymphoma (cancer)

JeKhnr9.png

Archived