What if all college alumni were on the same pro team?

JCRGraphix

I am amazed and grateful at the amount of interest this thread is getting! C/C has been hard to get recently.

Up next combining the players from Pitt and Penn State are the Pittsburgh Pumas. Since Panthers and Nittany Lions are synonyms for the same species, I decided to use another synonym and brand my team as the Pumas. I tried to combine both teams looks for a strong unified design. Since the team is mostly made up of PSU players, I decided to base the helmets and home uniforms more off of them. The Pitt Panthers are reflected more in the away uniforms. There was a plenitude of linebackers but very little secondary, so some of the big boys will be playing back. Expect a strong rush from this defense!

offensive.png

defensive.png

pumas.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up next are the Knoxville Knights featuring ex-Tennessee players. Since they have no secondary in the NFL I had to borrow Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Anthony Levine from Tennessee State and Chris Lewis-Harris and Buster Skrine from Tennessee-Chattanooga.

Eric Berry is from Tennessee.

He is perfect for a Tennessee team, which it is.

I'm not sure why he didn't show up on my search...

If you're getting your rosters from the latest Madden update he's probably not on the team with his Hodgkin lymphoma (cancer)

He wasn't diagnosed with it till mid-season though.

Be Bold

Be Brave

Be Berry

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I'd make Joe Flacco the Pittsburgh QB. He played at Pitt before transferring to Delaware.

I really like the look for Pittsburgh overall though.

I was thinking the same thing (regarding Flacco). Maybe even Tyler (effing) Palko to give more of a Pitt presence on the squad.

(I should note that I'm a Pitt fan/Penn State hater :D )

Edit: Just realized Palko's not even in the league anymore.

Up next are the Knoxville Knights featuring ex-Tennessee players. Since they have no secondary in the NFL I had to borrow Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Anthony Levine from Tennessee State and Chris Lewis-Harris and Buster Skrine from Tennessee-Chattanooga.

If you're getting your rosters from the latest Madden update he's probably not on the team with his Hodgkin lymphoma (cancer)

Be Bold

Be Brave

Be Berry

But you can download weekly roster updates throughout the season so you can have the most up-to-date starters. (Ex. Clay Matthews at MLB, Ryan Lindley starting at QB for ARI, Ray Rice removed from game)

JeKhnr9.png

Be Bold

Be Brave

Be Berry

But you can download weekly roster updates throughout the season so you can have the most up-to-date starters. (Ex. Clay Matthews at MLB, Ryan Lindley starting at QB for ARI, Ray Rice removed from game)

Sorry, didn't realize that.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Next up we have the Jacksonville Surge representing the former Florida Gators players. The name surge comes not from the energy drink, but from the storm surge associated with hurricanes that are common in the area. Since Florida has no NFL quarterbacks who are currently employed (not counting as a color commentator), I brought back everybody's favorite, Tim Tebow to run the ball and throw pick sixes. This team is weaker offensively than I thought they would be, considering the offensive skill of some of the Florida teams recently. I also added Jah Reid from UCF due to a lack of offensive linemen.

offensive.png

defensive.png

surge.png

I have a lovely 24 hour security shift in which I literally sit at a desk and do nothing (gotta love the US Army...), so I'll be working on concepts so I don't fall asleep or claw my own eyes out in boredom. Up next we have the Hollywood Golden Horde. I wanted to create something different but still related to the USC Trojans. I chose another famous warrior people. The design was meant to be the inverse of USC with some modern touches. This is actually a pretty stacked team with some decent players not making the starting lineup.

offensive.png

defensive.png

horde.png

Love this idea man! It is really cool, I'd love to be able to see the Tuscaloosa Tusks team play together in real life.

I really like your logo designs especially the Grizzlies, the Tusks one is great as well as as the Golden Horde logo.

I'd personally like to see a different uniform template used although I understand the purpose of using the one that you are. I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived