Gatorade 50 years commercial

worcat

In my opinion, only a handful of actual decent moments were featured during this commercial.

Would you be disappointed if you were the NHL to not be featured at all??

Last time I checked Gatorade was still a sponsor and my immediate thought was to have for #11 was Messier raising the cup from the '94 series.

Anyone else feel slighted?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

No, because the NHL is not really a popular professional sports league in the U.S. I actually love the commercial because they actually did show some great sports moments.

Well, soccer, the Tour-de-France, and the 100 metre dash all showed up several times, are they really popular sports in America, more so than the NHL? It's an american commercial though, for a product whose main market is football, you don't really expect much from those as a hockey fan.

There wasn't a lot of "great" moments though, some memorable moments, but mostly obscure and irrelevant moments, and a lot of celebration shots with little context around them. They could have put together a much better montage of great and remarkable moments IMO.

I was hoping 2015 would be Jeter-free and then this commercial comes along. I should've known better. He's like that pile of dog crap that you step in and no matter how hard you try, you just can't get it all off.

I was hoping 2015 would be Jeter-free and then this commercial comes along. I should've known better. He's like that pile of dog crap that you step in and no matter how hard you try, you just can't get it all off.

He's like a nasty fart that lingers forever, and no matter how much Febreze you use, he's still going to stay.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

He's like a nasty fart that lingers forever, and no matter how much Febreze you use, he's still going to stay.

Better than that, he is like cat urine. You can NEVER get rid of it! And the smell will always be there just to remind you if you forget!

Archived