Boston Bruins third

JCRGraphix

I designed a logo for my other thread I'm working on, but got distracted because I thought it would make a good replacement for the Boston Bruins "Pooh bear" logo, and then I designed a new third around it. Thoughts?

bruins.png

This is a great rendition of what their alternate should look like. It could probably become more retro if the black was switched with the brown, but either it would look great. Great job on the logo!

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

It's very nice, but I do agree with reebokNFL; the bear head does appear to be looking up. I know they talk about keeping your head up in hockey, but this thing's looking towards the ceiling! I'd angle the snout down just a little to provide a better angle at the eyes.

The jersey itself is superb, but is there any reason you've used the first iteration of the "spoked 'B'" logo? I've always thought it to be the worst of the three (with today's version being the best).

The logo is fantastic and the choice of striping is perfect. Really makes you wonder why that organization has kept their bland third for so long. I would much rather them going out of the box for their alternate than resorting to a lesser version of their home. The only suggestion I have is to remove the spoked "B" from the shoulders. There's no historical precedent for it and it clutters an otherwise perfect design.

It's a great logo, but considering the main color of the logo is nowhere to be seen on the jersey, it makes it look like a cheap beer league uniform.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived