2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

What do you guys think of this for the sharks jersey set. I used their current shark fin logo instead of the original so all the fins are black for consistency.

Sharks_zpsqjgtbsoq.png

I've never liked the striping on their old whites. This was something I did a while ago to try and fix them up:

25adxlo.png

Perfect. Best possible San Jose jersey for sure.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stick and tape is a quick fix.

Avs and Sharks, go back to your roots damnit

like this?

No, that it´s a bit too far back, it´s like a family tree, if you dig deep enough and far enough back you will find some dirt. Just go a couple of years back to find the good and fun stuff

What do you guys think of this for the sharks jersey set. I used their current shark fin logo instead of the original so all the fins are black for consistency.

Sharks_zpsqjgtbsoq.png

Perfection. Put the design on the appropriate template and the Sharks vault from the bottom 10 to the top 5.

Can't we all just get along...by finding a common enemy? lol

da%20da%20canada.jpg

Best chant of all time, even if that photo is recent, the chant isn't.

I think we can all agree on someone...

MrGi3SS.png

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

It's the "USA! USA!" crowd that irks us.

5782.jpg

How about we call it even, then.

It's not bragging if you can back it up.

2014_olym_feb23_canswe_gold_team_photo_6

Vancouver-2010-Hockey-team-canada.jpg

mh_can4-cp.jpg

;)

I am an American who roots for the Canadians in olympic hockey after the USA. Plus I like the arbitrary 'u' thrown into words like color. ;) The whole American club vs Canadian club is dumb. I wouldn't root for the Rangers, Penguins, or Bruins over ANY Canadian team.

What the hell is even going on in this thread? Remember the time the US and Canada kicked Nazi ass together? Let's be friends.

I remember the time when this was the NHL uniforms thread :P

Don't worry, we will be complaining about some terrible All-Star jerseys very soon.

Did the Caps wear their red alternate jersey yet ?

Not until December 16

That seems a little late for a full fledged alternate...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived