2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

1 hour ago, nash61 said:

512564050.jpg

Seeing those Avs jerseys back on the ice only highlights how much of a dumpster fire the Avs' current set is. This jersey has everything that the current Avs' uniform doesn't - good design, uniqueness, and a history of multiple Stanley Cup wins. Just go back to it already.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stole the words out of my mouth, that uniform looked spectacular yesterday.  If the team had made an Edge version of it for the real outdoor game, the process could already be underway.  Instead we get the get the half assed, click and fill, with the amputated Rockies logo.  It bears repeating that this team is clueless.

5 hours ago, kroywen said:

Seeing those Avs jerseys back on the ice only highlights how much of a dumpster fire the Avs' current set is. This jersey has everything that the current Avs' uniform doesn't - good design, uniqueness, and a history of multiple Stanley Cup wins. Just go back to it already.

I don't think it is a good design myself but if the Avalanche can't come up with anything better, they should definitely go back to that look. At least that look wasn't some hideous Reebok design with side panels and vertical piping.

5 hours ago, Morgo said:

Stole the words out of my mouth, that uniform looked spectacular yesterday.  If the team had made an Edge version of it for the real outdoor game, the process could already be underway.  Instead we get the get the half assed, click and fill, with the amputated Rockies logo.  It bears repeating that this team is clueless.

Clueless is a total understatement. All three of their jerseys suck and their Stadium Series jersey is boring as hell and I hate that thing too. Thank goodness it will only be worn for two or three games at the most. Well, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my 500th post on here like talking about how awful all of Colorado's jerseys are. XD

13 minutes ago, Rollins Man said:

anyone else really starting to dig the preds yellow helmets?

YES! I love the yellow helmets but they just don't suit that jersey in my opinion. I still long for the day Nashville brings their last navy third back and make a gold version of that. Wow, that would be one nice looking pair of jerseys.

I liked how the Wings looked last night. I wouldn't mind if they used those as a once-in-awhile alternate if they reduce the size of the TV numbers. I thought it was a really cool modern take on a classic look and they did it without adding black or silver or some other superfluous color. 

The Avalanches looked like a steaming pile. What trash. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

I didn't like the oversized logo on the pants and the white sleeves and gloves. But other than that i thought they were pretty sharp. If they made those a full time third (with those and a few other tweaks) , I'd be cool with that.

And yeah. Colorado's uniforms looked pretty bleh.

The Catch of the Day!

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

I liked how the Wings looked last night. I wouldn't mind if they used those as a once-in-awhile alternate if they reduce the size of the TV numbers. I thought it was a really cool modern take on a classic look and they did it without adding black or silver or some other superfluous color. 

The Avalanches looked like a steaming pile. What trash. 

The Avs Stadium Series uniform is better than their current uniforms... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

22 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

The Avs Stadium Series uniform is better than their current uniforms... 

This is true, but their current uniforms might be the worst uniforms in NHL history so not a tough beat. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

That title belongs to Calgary, but the Avalanche are a very close second.

Calgary's third isn't that bad, but as for the worst NHL uniform, it's a three way tie between them, The Burger King Jersey, and the St. Louis Blues Edge disaster...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

9 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

I would consider tampa edge, pens, sens way worse than Calgary. 

No way click-n-fill is worse than piping, armpit stains, side panels, and mismatching flags/shoulder patches...

Archived