2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

I found all the hats on the Hockey Hall of Fame website.

sTemRZz.jpg

http://shop.hhof.com/hats/3526-nhl-team-2015-draft-cap-adult.html

What happened to the Rangers cap? Every other brim logo is blown up, but there's looks tiny. Instead of trying to fit the entire logo in, why not just show the NEW YORK part a la the Oilers and Kings.

Also, why use a 4 year old alternate logo for the Leafs unless they plan on using that again some time soon?

You, uh, just start following hockey when the kings made the playoffs last year? The logo on the brim is way older than the one on the hat. That was the leafs logo when they last one the cup in 1967...

No, I didn't just start following them last year. Yes I know that the logo is much older than that, but why not use the current alternate logo, i.e. the logo that the Leafs actually wore in '67 when they last won the cup?

4617_toronto_maple_leafs-jersey-2012.png

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know the Coyotes will be getting new uniforms...but it looks like any change to the logo will not happen, unless this hat is just a placeholder.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

We know the Coyotes will be getting new uniforms...but it looks like any change to the logo will not happen, unless this hat is just a placeholder.

I think they won't change the colors and logo, but i might be wrong

The logo is sticking around but the colours will be used differently. The home jersey will black according to the rumours

The logo is sticking around but the colours will be used differently. The home jersey will black according to the rumours

I think it will be light blue with Fleur de lis' on it and will be known as the Nordiques.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

I think it will be light blue with Fleur de lis' on it and will be known as the Nordiques.

Cool... ;)

I don't hate any of the hats--some aren't quite as good as others--but most I wouldn't but as I am not a fan of that team, but there isn't one I'd hate if I was a fan of that team.

If I was a Dallas fan, I'd really be on the lookout for one.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I've heard on the HF boards that the Coyote's home jersey is red with black pants, and the primary logo will remain untouched on the unis although the shoulder patches will be different.

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

I've heard on the HF boards that the Coyote's home jersey is red with black pants, and the primary logo will remain untouched on the unis although the shoulder patches will be different.

Red helmet and jersey. Black pants. New shoulder patches. More vertical side panels. Horizontal arm stripes and a possible kachina pattern.

All credit goes to the original poster at HF boards. This is his artwork based off the descriptions from a Coyote employee:

coyotes-new-uni-mockup-v2.png

Red helmet and jersey. Black pants. New shoulder patches. More vertical side panels. Horizontal arm stripes and a possible kachina pattern.

All credit goes to the original poster at HF boards. This is his artwork based off the descriptions from a Coyote employee:

Hmm...I actually kinda like this. I'll save full judgement until the real deal comes out, but something like this would look pretty good to me. I'd prefer a black helmet with the red sweaters to match the pants, but it's not going to ruin it for me necessarily. All in all, I'd be very fine with something like this.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

just what the NHL needs, MORE black and red teams!

You do realize they already have those colors, right?

Right, but they don't wear black pants with red jerseys. Now, instead of doing what only the Red Wings do (just with a darker shade), they're doing what the Blackhawks, Devils, Flames, Hurricanes, Avalanche and Senators do to a degree.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

^Brick is very different from the shades of red used by any of those teams.

Yeah, it's different enough for me that it's really not an issue. I mean, if the Diamondbacks can wear what they wear and still not look a thing like the Reds, for example, then I doubt the Coyotes are gonna tread too close to any of those mentioned teams.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I found all the hats on the Hockey Hall of Fame website.

sTemRZz.jpg

http://shop.hhof.com/hats/3526-nhl-team-2015-draft-cap-adult.html

What happened to the Rangers cap? Every other brim logo is blown up, but there's looks tiny. Instead of trying to fit the entire logo in, why not just show the NEW YORK part a la the Oilers and Kings.

Also, why use a 4 year old alternate logo for the Leafs unless they plan on using that again some time soon?

You, uh, just start following hockey when the kings made the playoffs last year? The logo on the brim is way older than the one on the hat. That was the leafs logo when they last one the cup in 1967...

No, I didn't just start following them last year. Yes I know that the logo is much older than that, but why not use the current alternate logo, i.e. the logo that the Leafs actually wore in '67 when they last won the cup?

4617_toronto_maple_leafs-jersey-2012.png

No offense on the Kings comment that was just a joke. But my point was that the cap on the brim is not 4 years old. It was used in the 40's & 50's.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Something like this with minimal kachina and a more progressive striping pattern can look great.

Just depends on the execution, so we shall see.

Ugh, not side panels... Seriously, when have they ever looked good on a hockey uniform...

Archived