2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneak peak of the Coyotes sock via their twitter:

CISZCeoWEAALVCO.jpg

That dude's calf appears swollen, possibly infected.

they're also going to announce that craig ludwig has come out of retirement to sign with the coyotes.

tumblr_n5wj5jTA631spx4u4o1_250.jpgludwig250.jpg

4881-1188455Fr.jpg

More like Leg Crudwig.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sneak peak of the Coyotes sock via their twitter:

CISZCeoWEAALVCO.jpg

That dude's calf appears swollen, possibly infected.

NHL 16 screen cap, I believe.

nope, photoshop illustration that somebody has stretched horizontally. That's why it looks bloated.

Yup: Here it is with another sock...

SHPq0zA.png

I'm not sure what to think about the sock. I'll guess I'll have to see what the jersey striping looks like, but the sock stripes look incohesive and just slapped on.

I can't even guess a pattern. Is it a red sock with B-R-W-R-W striping? Or is the red all together? What will the white one look like?

IbjBaeE.png

quick guess at the Coyotes new jerseys. Based off previous info and this new sock image. No idea how close it will be.

DmRQxAq.png

I like the design! Still miss the kachina mask, but that's probably just me.

And also, I'm tiring of the red identity. It was already jarring enough when the Dbacks ditched their awesome colors for "Sedona Red".

Now we're just another hockey team with red and black. It's boring.

From what I've heard the kachina pattern was "hidden" so it sounds like it'll be a hanger effect in the collar.

Also heard the moon logo is gone, and the AZ patch is different, without the light beams.

Gloves will be some combo of red and black.

From what I've heard the kachina pattern was "hidden" so it sounds like it'll be a hanger effect in the collar.

Also heard the moon logo is gone, and the AZ patch is different, without the light beams.

What's the point of having a distinctive design element if it's going to be "hidden." This Hanger Effect is the stupidest design trend since piping. Sounds like these new jerseys are going to be a lateral move at best. At least they won't be around long...

I heard the AZ patch is different in the sense that it's the state of Washington with a "SEA" across the top.

:rolleyes:

Aren't the Coyotes due for an anniversary patch this upcoming season? It's season number 20 (if you count the lockout year, which apparently everybody does), with the 20th anniversary proper in 2016.

Wouldn't the anniversary patch be next year then? The Avs anniversary patch is this year, and they started a year before the Coyotes.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived