2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, a paw... so the jersey is location neutral. I always like the PHX/AZ shoulder patch. At least the current version will hit the discount rack too.

LNH on just the home? Kind of like when they wore the French patch home in the '93 final but an English one on the road.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The mothership has an article saying the Habs are adding laces and putting an "LNH" shield on the collar in place of the "NHL".

That sounds awesome. I've always wanted the Habs to get laces again!

Me too, a player with my last name won a cup in a Montreal lace-up... going to get it when it comes out

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Funny, I was just thinking last week about the Canadiens having an "LNH" patch, like the Alouettes' "LCF" one.

So now, there are three different collar shields being used by NHL teams.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

CIcnbIEWUAAHT9a.jpg

Looks like a new shoulder patch as we anticipated. Just 3+ hours before the unveiling of the Arizona Coyotes jerseys.

The patch looks way too big like the Sharks shoulder logo. And NHL 16 is looking pretty good, graphics wise, anyways.

Archived