2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember how in NHL 2002, EA had the Leafs white alts with blue helmets.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Bill Foley said they were going to hold a "name the team" contest. The "Black Knights" on the expansion application was just the name of his holdings coimpany, that's an offshoot of his Black Knights Financial Services, Inc.

Settle down, everyone.

You make it sound like a name the team contest isn't a way for ownership to rig things in their favour. "yes, Aces was the clear fan favourite, but we just thought Black Knight's rolled off the tongue so much better."

They aren't legally binding in any way. If they were, I'd start a write-in campaign for Texans and make damn sure I did everything I could to make it win.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Speaking of EA's inability to properly recreate jersey numbers, it always bothered me that they never got the Sabres' numbers right.

159776102.jpg

501A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_VbR.jpg

Yet another example of EA's annual consistency of blunders. At this point, I would just be happy to see the Sabres finally having their goal horn instead of the Islanders horn when they score.

I just found something that might be interesting that I'm pretty sure hasn't been mentioned on here yet, though I could be wrong on that. Anyway, a writer for Five For Howling mentioned that a source said that the Coyotes have considered making their throwback that they wore against the Canucks in March their new alternate jersey. As much as their throwback in my opinion could use some tweaks, I do think it would be an excellent choice for a third jersey.

Icethentics is saying this, yeah this may be the Stadium Series or new Avs 3rd.

CK9vGf9UEAA4XCY.png

The logo needs work but you know what, that's not a complete disaster of a jersey. I hope this is only the Stadium Series jersey. If this is the alternate, well, as I said before, I will lose all hope in the Avalanche.

CK9vGf9UEAA4XCY.png

The logo needs work but you know what, that's not a complete disaster of a jersey. I hope this is only the Stadium Series jersey. If this is the alternate, well, as I said before, I will lose all hope in the Avalanche.

colossus_logo-no-background_big.png

This first poster who recognize this logo wins the post of the day.. :-)

Well, at least you can't say the Avalanche aren't consistent. Jee-zus.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

CK9vGf9UEAA4XCY.png

not sure how I feel about this... ehhh

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

At least there's no appron pipe this time. Guess it's,somehow, a step in the good direction..

Not really...

The old third didn't have apron piping either.... And it had real striping patterns....

This is a downgrade for me.

Archived