2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're on the topic of center ices, I know it's doubtful they'd ever go back to this, but man I wanna see the Leafs bring this back for their centennial season or something

TOR%2B1994.png

I'm not even a Leafs fan, but this is still my favourite centre ice of all time.

it was discussed before that the Sharks might drop the front numbers. This might confirm it:

1441051667-media.jpg

Now if they'd just replace orange with silver and add a waist stripe back...

But the speed holes lack of a waist stripe makes the Sharks go faster...

post-174-0-53595000-1403791275.gif

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

arturs.irbe.jpg

These Sharks jerseys are so gorgeous. Just add the current logo and the world is perfect.

I hate that the Sharks use a green teal opposed to the original blue teal. Green and Orange? Gross. Please go back to blue/white/black/silver!

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

I don't really like this Wild logo recoloring..

fd7ed5f9289525efd379a31e69560823.png

Huge bump here, but I was just at the Minnesota State Fair, and in the Fan central booth that has a Wild booth with merchandise and stuff and I came across a bunch of stadium series shirts, and there was a dark green shirt with the exact same design, except it was a normal logo, so I think it might have been a misprint.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Huge bump here, but I was just at the Minnesota State Fair, and in the Fan central booth that has a Wild booth with merchandise and stuff and I came across a bunch of stadium series shirts, and there was a dark green shirt with the exact same design, except it was a normal logo, so I think it might have been a misprint.

It is a misprint. All that the white means is that it will be transparent. The green on the logo will be the green from the shirt itself. The logo will be the same as normal.

Check out the official shirt:

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/stadium-series/2015-nhl-stadium-series-wild-logo-t-shirt-green.html

PYPc2ce.png

It is a misprint. All that the white means is that it will be transparent. The green on the logo will be the green from the shirt itself. The logo will be the same as normal.

Check out the official shirt:

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/stadium-series/2015-nhl-stadium-series-wild-logo-t-shirt-green.html

PYPc2ce.png

for the second time.....it's an overprint issue

Archived