2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

It could be worse.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it could

COA1FfpWgAA8MIX.jpg

That looks like the most boring practice jersey ever. It looks like they designed a uniform on a budget, then said :censored: it, it still looks too fancy, then stripped it down even further. That being said, it's still not the worst alternate the Islanders have ever worn.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Yes, it could

COA1FfpWgAA8MIX.jpg

That looks like the most boring practice jersey ever. It looks like they designed a uniform on a budget, then said :censored: it, it still looks too fancy, then stripped it down even further. That being said, it's still not the worst alternate the Islanders have ever worn.

Trust me dude, it is. This is by far the worst jersey in the NHL right now if this is real. Even Tampa's is better and I absolutely hate it. What a :censored: ing joke if this is legit. I'm not gonna lie, the 'NY' logo on the front of this looks like the counterfeit Stadium Series Islander jerseys on Ebay. I kid you not. This is so, so bad. I'm lost for words that are allowed to actually be said on this site without getting into trouble, I really am.

According to Islanders Point Blank, the Islanders will unveil their third (black) jersey on September 21st.

Ooh, hopefully a nice birthday treat for me upcoming...

Yes, it could

COA1FfpWgAA8MIX.jpg

1. Screw you for ruining the surprise :P

2. That sweater is terribly underwhelming, with emphasis on the terribly.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

According to Islanders Point Blank, the Islanders will unveil their third (black) jersey on September 21st.

Ooh, hopefully a nice birthday treat for me upcoming...

Yes, it could

COA1FfpWgAA8MIX.jpg

1. Screw you for ruining the surprise :P

2. That sweater is terribly underwhelming, with emphasis on the terribly.

That's the last thing you deserve for your birthday.

This is seriously horrible.

No doubt. Damn you Brett Yormark!!!

Yes, it could

COA1FfpWgAA8MIX.jpg

Trust me dude, it is. This is by far the worst jersey in the NHL right now if this is real. Even Tampa's is better and I absolutely hate it. What a :censored: ing joke if this is legit. I'm not gonna lie, the 'NY' logo on the front of this looks like the counterfeit Stadium Series Islander jerseys on Ebay. I kid you not. This is so, so bad. I'm lost for words that are allowed to actually be said on this site without getting into trouble, I really am.
Well.... at least it's better than this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fzxhvaI.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I'm trying my best not to lose my damn mind over this atrocious disaster of a jersey.

I like that they added navy and orange on the inside of the collar to try to be cool or whatever the :censored:....

But, way to go ruining a classic teams identity, classic logo because Brooklyn needs to be black and white. Brooklyn needs to be hard and street to sell merchandise. Brooklyn is so edgy and cool.

GO F*** OFF BROOKLYN!

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived