2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

I'll miss the stadium series uniform. I know it's a low bar, but that was the best alternate the team has ever come up with.

I'll miss it too. For a third jersey, it wasn't too bad at all, and for someone who mostly prefers the older-style looks, I thought it was a good alternate jersey, I really did and I think it's a shame they are ditching it for that piece of garbage just cause they are moving to Brooklyn. It was a bit of an over-glorified practice jersey, but it was colorful, had life to the look, it wasn't boring and I thought the chromed 'NY' logo looked really quite nice on that jersey. It really was the best alternate they have ever had, hands down. Their new third doesn't even come close in my opinion.

I'll miss the stadium series uniform. I know it's a low bar, but that was the best alternate the team has ever come up with.

If only they changed the arm striping, you'd have the Stadium Series jersey in black. That's all it would take really.

Exactly, that's all they had to do. Even that would have turned out decent. I still think they should have just used a black version of their Stadium Series jersey if they needed one this badly. I get why they are doing it but they should have done something much better. I'm probably in the minority but I think the chromed 'NY' logo is way better than the new stripped-down version of it.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm less excited for Colorado's, though I have been calling for a burgundy and navy color scheme for years. Not like this, though. NOT LIKE THIS!

I wonder if they'll wear navy pants and helmets with these or if they'll stick with their sore-thumb black breezers and helmets like usual.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm less excited for Colorado's, though I have been calling for a burgundy and navy color scheme for years. Not like this, though. NOT LIKE THIS!

I wonder if they'll wear navy pants and helmets with these or if they'll stick with their sore-thumb black breezers and helmets like usual.

Yeah, I think I'll reserve judgment on Colorado until I see it on a human and in full uniform.

I think either way it's better than their current home/road, but that's not exactly a high bar.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

I thin colorados will look decent on players, as long as they don't do something stupid with the rest of the uniform. I know, it's the Avalanche... As much as I like their old uniforms and known color scheme, going to navy and burgandy isn't so bad and could look great.

I don't like how big the logo is on Colorado's. It's not as bad as I first thought it would be.

With Anaheim's, it's kinda like their current set, in that they need to simplify it. Should have just used the striping pattern from the hem for the sleeves.

Ahem... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IMG_3038_zpsikvqufa9.jpg

It needs shoulder yoke.

Screenshots are better than links. Colorado's is already down.

EDIT: NVM. It was just your link, monkey.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%201.15.1

Navy and burgundy, two really dark colors being used together. Not a fan.

Screenshots are better than links. Colorado's is already down.

EDIT: NVM. It was just your link, monkey.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%201.15.1

Truthfully, this is a great alternate on which everything works perfectly together................aaaaas long as it remains just that...an alternate.

The Avalanche not only have 2 Stanley Cup banners, but are an established franchise on their own. There's no need to rob them of their identity by turning them into the frikken Rockies full-time. Hopefully, they never make that fateful switch.

Anaheim:

Like: Mighty Ducks logo is back! Thankfully no unnecessary shoulder yoke that everyone jerks for these days.

Dislike: Duck Hunter Orange is very loud....very loud. Not a fan but the Ducks insist on sticking with this hunting color scheme. I'll always insist on the eggplant and silver colors

Colorado:

Like: I actually like the new logo but ONLY as an alternate. Simple jersey design is much better than their current set.

Dislike: Why is the logo SO LARGE!? Would have preferred they kept a lighter blue to contrast with the maroon. Or return to the original red the Avalanche wore their inaugural season and keep the navy.

STOP WITH THE FAKE LACES

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived