NFL 2015: A Mini-Series by DolphinManatee (San Diego Chargers **UPDATE**)

DolphinManatee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its an excellent concept but it still suffers from the same defect as the current Dolphins in that having the orange on the outside of the aqua stripes doesn't provide enough contrast. Try using blue-orange-aqua-orange-blue and you'll see them a little more clearly.

I disagree completely.. the new rebrand was great except for the minimal use of orange, but I really like the new striping pattern.. it's unique and actually looks good, especially if they could just slightly widen the orange

Its a nice idea to use the light grey everywhere. However I think its still NFL rules that the bottom portion of the sock must be white. I am intrigued as to why no NFL team has considered using a light, non-white color for its road jersey full time.

I said that I was going to ignore that rule in the OP, one way or another.

Its an excellent concept but it still suffers from the same defect as the current Dolphins in that having the orange on the outside of the aqua stripes doesn't provide enough contrast. Try using blue-orange-aqua-orange-blue and you'll see them a little more clearly.

I disagree completely.. the new rebrand was great except for the minimal use of orange, but I really like the new striping pattern.. it's unique and actually looks good, especially if they could just slightly widen the orange

Considering the current Dolphins' striping pattern (imagine the striping pattern in my sig, but with less orange), I think "slightly widening the orange" might be an understatement (hence, my concept).

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

I might sound like a broken record, but thank you again for the comments.

The aqua helmet and the colored pants on the colored jerseys were just for fun like the aqua-colored field, nothing serious. You can subtract them from your mind if you want to. My future concepts will be a bit more conservative.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up next is the New York Giants. The main thing here is that I used a lighter-than-their-current gray pretty much everywhere there is typically white. It might be an unpopular decision, but I want to see your reaction. Other than that, it is a bit conservative. Here are uniforms:

NYGiantsConcept2015_zpsf55ecf07.png

And here is the field (Just one this time):

NYGiantsField_zps5f00a6fb.png

Any questions and constructive C&C is welcomed. :)

as a giants fan i love it

Update on the Bucs:

-Lighter shade of pewter

-Helmet stripe

-Some sock adjustments

TBBuccaneersConcept2015_zps09577485.png

TBBuccaneersField_zps9975d84c.png

And I forgot to mention, I'm using the older logo because I want to be able to adjust the colors of the logo and the old logo was the only Bucs logo I could find in .svg format. Also, I did not want to painstakingly recreate the new logo.

I really like those Bucs unis. Great job of taking the interesting aspects of the Nike design and minimizing everything else. I do like the new logo so maybe swap that out. However the collar looks terrific as do the stripes on the socks. I've tended to enjoy the times when the Bucs have worn white pants in pre-season so maybe add a pair just for a little variety but other than that terrific all around.

Update on the Bucs:

-Lighter shade of pewter

-Helmet stripe

-Some sock adjustments

And I forgot to mention, I'm using the older logo because I want to be able to adjust the colors of the logo and the old logo was the only Bucs logo I could find in .svg format. Also, I did not want to painstakingly recreate the new logo.

i have the current one if you want it. i ran into the same problem so i made one

Update on the Bucs:

-Lighter shade of pewter

-Helmet stripe

-Some sock adjustments

i have the current one if you want it. i ran into the same problem so i made one

Do you know how to use the trace bitmap tool in Inkscape?

Update on the Bucs:

-Lighter shade of pewter

-Helmet stripe

-Some sock adjustments

no idea

On the Giants field I would make the NY logo red.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

Update on the Bucs:

-Lighter shade of pewter

-Helmet stripe

-Some sock adjustments

no idea

Okay. First, select a bitmap you want to trace. Then Object > Trace Bitmap. Under "Multiple Scans", select "Colors", and then select "Smooth" and "Stack Scans". After that, you'll need to select the number of scans. The number of scans you'll want will depend on how many colors there are, and usually you'll want to do one more than the number of colors there are in the picture. Before you click "OK", click "update" first to preview the picture. If it's good, go ahead, but if it isn't, than it will usually be because of the number of scans. Once you finish tracing it, there will usually be a cream background. Ungroup the selection and remove the background. Sometimes you may need to edit a picture and remove part of the logo in paint before you trace it.

Hope that helped!

Sorry I was late, I had college stuff and wanted to take a break for a few days.

That would be grand. Is it in a vector format?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 concepts for the Seahawks, the only differences between them is the shade of blue (one being navy, the other being more of a royal blue). These concepts are pretty similar to what they wear now, with only a few differences, like a more saturated shade of green and no gray, among other things. Here are the concepts:

SeattleSeahawksConcept2015_zpsddb39cef.p

SeattleSeahawksConcept2015Alt_zps5a1f31f

...and here are the fields (I put the striping pattern all around the sidelines):

SeattleSeahawksField_zpsc27bc78c.png

So which shade of blue do you like better for this concept? Also, 500th post!

I like the darker shade of blue, it contrasts better with the green. I'm not quite sold on the green endzones or alternate jersey, I feel like the jersey is a bit too much and the endzones would look too similar to the green field.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Archived