Boston Celtics Alternate Jersey Concept

Sean F&F

When the Celtics unveiled their new Parquet Pride uniforms, myself like many of you, thought they were pretty ugly looking. One think I did like on the uniform was the parquet pattern on the side panels of the jersey and shorts. I thought that was kind of cool looking.

I took that idea and added it to the Celtics green jerseys (mine still says Celtics on the front, I know the current ones now say Boston). I made it gold, like the gold from the St. Patrick Day uniforms.

I took the stripes on the shoulder and had them run down the side of the jersey and shorts.

celtics-alternate-final.png

One of the things I might do is add a gold outline around CELTICS and the number just to change it up a little more.

What do you think?

hmm...well, a dog would want to chew his owner's left shoe while he was in thought about this. As I am a human, however, I'm left with the irony of sucking on ice while it's like 1 degree outside :hockeysmiley:

The parquet pattern is an interesting element to put on the uniform if done right, and I think you're on the right track here. Think about doing a bit more to differentiate this from the regular greens, though...granted, I know it'll be difficult to fully do so while having it still fit in with the Celtics aesthetic, but at least consider it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived