2015 NHL All-Star Game jerseys were officially unveiled.

Luke_Groundrunner

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the design is garbage. The chrome shield is also terrible.

I don't necessarily mind the colors but why keep trying these new "cutting edge" styles. Go back to green/purple east vs. west or the orange and black campbell days.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Hmmmm...

"With this jersey we wanted to be consistent from head to toe, so we brought the team mark on the shoulder down to a more darker tone so it would complement the uniform look yet give it a modern visual," Fillion said. "We feel it complements the colors of the jersey well."

Lime green Habs logo?

I actually like these for what they are. Like admiral said, I wouldn't advocate this full-time for a franchise, but I like it.

Also, note the Stadium Series template.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

"With this jersey we wanted to be consistent from head to toe, so we brought the team mark on the shoulder down to a more darker tone so it would complement the uniform look yet give it a modern visual," Fillion said. "We feel it complements the colors of the jersey well."

The lime green complements the Reebok branded collar well.

But seriously, I like the green because we haven't seen that in the NHL before. The underarm striping reminds me of the on-ice officials (so it complements them well too!) The design overall isn't as bad as some other past All Star jerseys, but the chrome crest is still horrible.

EDIT:

NHL-All-Star-Jersey-Sneak-Peek-590x593.j

Black number on black jersey whhhhhyyyyyyy

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Usually All-Star games have a Captain for each team. Are they going to place the "C" under the all-star logo? it'd be a little cluttered don't you think? Aside from the all star logo being ridiculous and unnecessary.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

They are black numbers on a black jersey, but you can't say they'll be hard to see with "elite green" around them.

Up until recently this was an issue I had with the Ducks uniforms. The thin orange stripe was bright, but not enough to stop it bleeding into all of that black on the uniform, made worse when watching on TV. The brighter green here might have less of a problem with that but I doubt it very much.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

So the NHL is doing the fantasy format again instead of East vs West... lame!

East vs. West wouldn't be fair to the Red Wings. By having to be chosen from among 16 teams, it's harder for them to make the roster and then blow off the game.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived