krunyan

2015 College Baseball

I hadn't seen one started yet and we're only 35 days away from games starting up. Give updates on new stuff or even just give out your team wears for the weekend series.

I know it will be for next year but I can't wait to see what adidas has planned for Miami next year. Adidas is actually decent when it comes to baseball imo but I'm still skeptical.

I love a majority of college baseball looks except my own team. (Vanderbilt) I think adidas is great for baseball and I thing that part will go well for Miami.

I love Vandy's look for baseball. I know it's Clemson inspired but it so clean.

Adidas is decent in baseball? Huh?

8992054578_fea0932337_o.jpg

EFC4692D-F569-47EB-A54E-038762A9ED85.jpg

8DB94513-AFDD-40F0-A750-DB118DE1F731.jpg

Of course, they make up for it with these beauties:

1397170319000-Baseball-Cream---Front-Bat

PEMUDHDOUSVRSEQ.20130604041859.JPG

Adidas suffers from both horrible designs, and templating to an extent that it's crazy!

Is that a solid cream hat? Please tell me it has a maroon bill.

Adidas is pretty decent for baseball, overall. They got way to template happy the past two years. Not everyone needs an Astros and White Sox jersey in their arsenal. Nike suffers from templatcy (new word, I copyright it as of now) more so in baseball with their pit stains. Under Armour has done a pretty decent job thus far with my Auburn Tigers. They haven't been too template happy as far as I've seen across the board.

I'm a little scared to see what ASU does under Adidas now, but considering they already wear one of those tequila sunrise style throwbacks, it may not be too much of a shift.

Just as long as they keep the New Era caps and don't switch to those s****y Adidas stretch fits, they should look just fine.

They wore it four times. Once with the solid cream hat (another Adidas idea), three times with the maroon hat.

To compare-

9ec7901e81a5320e510f6a7067009f61_r620x34

10344092_869270433088128_550324809690822

Miami has some of the best uniforms in the country IMO. I especially loved the pinstripe alternate they unveiled last year. Adidas is going to screw them up so bad in 2016.

I stand by my decent assessment. They have problems innovating new looks and or compound the problem by making it for everyone. MSU looks good. Louisville looks good. IU looks good. aTm looks solid. They could do better with UCLA and NC State but they're not horrible looking.

They wore it four times. Once with the solid cream hat (another Adidas idea), three times with the maroon hat.

To compare-

9ec7901e81a5320e510f6a7067009f61_r620x34

10344092_869270433088128_550324809690822

that solid cream cap is... not bad. I must have missed these last year. Did it have maroon eyelets and button? *never mind, I saw one. I like em.* I actually think they look better that the ones with Maroon bills.

Yes- It did have a maroon button and eyelids.

Adidas is great when it comes to reproducing traditional looks. They just absolutely suck at "modern" designs. At least Nike's armpit templating looks decent.

Noles have slapped the head logo on the left sleeve, but I've only seen the garnet jerseys (which don't have the new numbers on them.) no idea if there's anything else new.

Looking forward to seeing FSU if they are going with the new numbers.

Ready to see my Rebels and see if they have a new set. Usually the baseball team is like the football team in which they usually stick with the classics.

I am glad to see that my alma mater's baseball team, the University at Buffalo, has for the most part escaped the NYBI crap, an as such the jerseys still look fantastic

Looking forward to seeing FSU if they are going with the new numbers.

That was answered months ago, it turns out

nike-15.jpg