2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tulane's color palette is very unique and very solid. The green alternate is the gem of that set, without a doubt.

And this is the exact color palette Tampa should be using.

Damn right. Or the Daytona Tortugas.

I cringe whenever I see black on black for baseball. But that has more to do with my HS baseball coach making us wear black pants. Screams little league or softball to me.

I agree 100%. No question.

For very selfish reason, I love black baseball pants. They are much easier to keep clean.

Dear Baseball,

Here is the proper use of black pants:

t1_reed_all.jpg

Stick to your sport.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Dear Baseball,

t1_reed_all.jpg

Stick to your sport.

No . . . . Just, . . No . . . It looks like he's wearing yoga pants. There are better options for that. But yes, baseball pants should only be black when doing a throwback game from the 1880's-1920's.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Dear Baseball,

t1_reed_all.jpg

Stick to your sport.

No . . . . Just, . . No . . . It looks like he's wearing yoga pants. There are better options for that. But yes, baseball pants should only be black when doing a throwback game from the 1880's-1920's.

The Giants could throwback to their New York days wiltse-in-1905-ws-uni-001.jpg

Agree, I like the Robin Ventura era throwbacks too. I just picked them off the top of my head. I could have picked Vandy or Oregon State.

Their all orange is 100x better.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I've never seen Oregon State wear black pants. Vandy did it a couple of times when David Price was there and as you can see have started again. The only other team that I can remember wearing them is San Diego State which is also school colors. But it doesn't make them look better.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Like anything, it's completely overdone. St. Patty day stuff is awesome when there is a connection to an actual Irish population. Don't have a problem with the particular look. I mean is there even 10 Irish people in Mississippi?

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Like anything, it's completely overdone. St. Patty day stuff is awesome when there is a connection to an actual Irish population. Don't have a problem with the particular look. I mean is there even 10 Irish people in Mississippi?

You ever heard of Sullivan's Hollow?

I LOVED these unis by the way. Simply awesome. The green with white front panel batting helmet was the best part.

You ever heard of Sullivan's Hollow?

I LOVED these unis by the way. Simply awesome. The green with white front panel batting helmet was the best part.

Nope, never heard of it. My last comment was more tongue in cheek than serious. I liked the look as well.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Archived