2015 College Baseball

krunyan

I just saw an Auburn baseball video of them playing UAB in Birmingham and they wore orange tops. It looked really good. Is this the first time under Galloway they've worn orange?

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw an Auburn baseball video of them playing UAB in Birmingham and they wore orange tops. It looked really good. Is this the first time under Galloway they've worn orange?

No, they wore orange a time or two last year. I don't think it was more than a couple of times though.

No, they wore orange a time or two last year. I don't think it was more than a couple of times though.

They're a normal part of the rotation. Tuesday was the 2nd time they've worn them this year. The entire team is superstitious, especially Galloway, so they've been sticking to a certain few unis lately.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Speaking of Galloway, how is he working out so far at AU? Last year was a rebuilding year, right?

Last year was awful all around. Finished .500, lost multiple players due to the coach, an offseason story of abusive coaching, throwing the players (and the fans, that's another story) under the bus constantly. There are some issue areas for sure - he burned a lot of bridges last year. This year has been much better on and off the field. We just stole a win from Vandy after getting swept by Texas A&M last week. Also defeated #10 Oklahoma State earlier in the year. But, we still have a rough conference season to get through.

ojNNazQ.jpg

Sounds about right for Galloway. Oklahoma people were ready to throw him out. And he's one of their own. I will admit that there are a number of baseball coaches, or coaches in general, that think pretty highly of themselves. But from what I've seen, Galloway is the most arrogant coach bordering on narcissist as I've ever seen. I hope it doesn't end that way for Auburn like it did for Oklahoma but it wouldn't surprise me. I think Auburn and Alabama are sleeping giants when it comes to baseball. If you get the right coach, it shouldn't take long.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Kentucky has made a habit of wearing black on Sundays. Unfortunately, they don't need black as a color. At the very least, I think they should wear it with the blue hat instead of the white one.

OmqeP.AuSt.79.jpeg

14496462-standard.jpg

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Here's a tracker of what the SEC Schools have worn so far this season:

T47vSr0.png

This is a great graphic. It's neat to see all the jerseys. Are any other conferences available?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here's a tracker of what the SEC Schools have worn so far this season:

T47vSr0.png

That cream Florida jersey is an absolute beauty. Blue and orange is a combo that really compliments cream well.

And on another note, that Tennessee tequila sunrise one needs to be killed with fire. In fact, every tequila sunrise uniform ever made (yes, including and especially the Astros) needs to be piled onto pallets, doused with gasoline, and lit up. It's never looked good on any team in my eyes, and never will.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Under Armour's faux wool looks really good. However, I don't get the thinking of making a throwback with lettering down the center(where buttons are) on a jersey that only has two buttons.

TCU almost always looks good.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Under Armour's faux wool looks really good. However, I don't get the thinking of making a throwback with lettering down the center(where buttons are) on a jersey that only has two buttons.

TCU almost always looks good.

Nothing new. Looks better with Chicago filling up the entire placket

4905577205_430596240f_o.jpg

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived