2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky rolled these out yesterday(as far I know). Not bad, like it a lot more than the black tops esp at home. I would make a couple of changes to these. Since they already have a blue top with an arched Kentucky, I would make these with the straight Kentucky block. And the numbers looked like they were from the Nike catalog and not the normal block which I like. But loved the state outline on the back neck and UK on the left arm.

1uikp9.AuSt.79.jpeg

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Kentucky rolled these out yesterday(as far I know). Not bad, like it a lot more than the black tops. I would make a couple of changes to these. Since they already have a blue top with an arched Kentucky, I would make with the straight Kentucky block. And the numbers looked like they were from the Nike catalog and not the normal block. But loved the state outline on the back neck.

1uikp9.AuSt.79.jpeg

boo to the fake vest look

Kentucky rolled these out yesterday(as far I know). Not bad, like it a lot more than the black tops. I would make a couple of changes to these. Since they already have a blue top with an arched Kentucky, I would make with the straight Kentucky block. And the numbers looked like they were from the Nike catalog and not the normal block. But loved the state outline on the back neck.

1uikp9.AuSt.79.jpeg

boo to the fake vest look

and the gray sleeves with white pants

I think it looks that way but there is a stripe from the neck to the arm sleeve. More like a MLB BP type look imo. I guess they could have went with black instead of grey but it doesn't look as good even with white pants. However, I do think it would have looked better if they wore the blue hat. But they've been really consistent with wearing white hat at home and blue hat on the road.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

YikesCEWNFTGXIAAOlH_.jpg

So+you+re+pizza+the+hut+_69c5703ea653216

Pizza The Hut!

Isn't UI contractually obligated to wear Nike? I thought it was a department-wide deal. I can't zoom in much but that doesn't look like Nike's collar tagging.

Ohio State's camo is Nike, and ugly as hell. Never could figure out why the hockey and baseball teams have different fonts/scripts than the rest of the department.

I know that Ohio State's baseball script is tradition. They had it as the primary for a long time. Which coincided with a former HC being there for a really long time. With Beals, they have expanded on the number of looks they have.

I just looked up Ohio State's uniforms and want to say that Nike putting the swoosh on the left thigh looks tacky. Reminds me of all the youth baseball pants they do that with.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Aw crap. Adidas has a new template for the postseason. No pictures yet.

I won't say it's worse than last year's (oversized logo), but it's pretty bad.

It's pretty bad. Side panels with oversized hip/ass logos

CGNCXpSWYAERrIT_zpseqmyd7lm.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

W. T. F.

Just when you think Adidas can't do anything more ridiculous.

The side pannels aren't that bad, but the logo on the pants are atrocious. They're much worse than the oversized logos last year. At least last year, if you squinted really hard the stupidity would go away. When I was watching bases loaded yesterday and Louisville came on I changed the channel, same with Vandy. Two teams with top 10 baseball looks wearing garbage.

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived