2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just left the Missouri State-Iowa game and man that one was painful on the eyes. MSU was wearing their maroon camo uniforms tonight paired against Iowa's yellow tops. Not a good looking game at all.

Ouch, I would agree. Normally, Iowa looks pretty good cause they've pretty much stolen the Pittsburgh Pirates look.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

How long has South Florida had these? They remind me of the Milwaukee Bucks' "irish rainbow" set.

BFLBZPUHYLPGTTQ.20150315224522.jpg

New for 2015. It goes along with their SoFlo series uniforms in basketball from 2013-present and footballs rom 2014 too.

How long has South Florida had these? They remind me of the Milwaukee Bucks' "irish rainbow" set.

New for 2015. It goes along with their SoFlo series uniforms in basketball from 2013-present and footballs rom 2014 too.
UNC Wilmington had something similar in their opening game. It was made by Russell and the front was a mess. Numbers centered at the neck, nickname below and UNCW logo at lower left of the shirt.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

UNC Wilmington had something similar in their opening game. It was made by Russell and the front was a mess. Numbers centered at the neck, nickname below and UNCW logo at lower left of the shirt.

They wore them again last night against LSU. I thought the color scheme was great but yeah overall it was a mess.

There is no uglier sport (in terms of uniforms) than college baseball.

*Minor League Baseball. It was interesting and unique at first. But now... it's become too over the top. I understand it's attention grabbing, especially for those no-name single A teams, but I'm pretty sure some teams wear them more often than their standard sets. You begin to lose track of which team is which when every other day someone different is wearing a Ghostbusters or Star Wars jersey.

There is no uglier sport (in terms of uniforms) than college baseball.

*Minor League Baseball. It was interesting and unique at first. But now... it's become too over the top. I understand it's attention grabbing, especially for those no-name single A teams, but I'm pretty sure some teams wear them more often than their standard sets. You begin to lose track of which team is which when every other day someone different is wearing a Ghostbusters or Star Wars jersey.

Lighten up, the minors are supposed to be fun.

Archived