2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@griffin at least Miami finally outlined the numbers. That bothers me on the basketball stuff too...which becomes a moot point in a few months. Doesn't baseball have green, black, orange, gray, white, white sleeveless, and white pinstripes?

Edit 2/15/15 another new Canes today...(can't post right now) check their twitter feed...looks like a basketball jersey...sleeveless pullover and new hat.

KISSwall09.jpg

What are some of everyone's favorites? I'm looking for some ideas/inspiration for my high school summer team's uniforms.

Haven't seen OSU's yet this year but they did have those bloody camos last year.

As far as others, I really like CCU's use of turquoise.

Arkansas wore the new white uniforms for game one of our DH today. I think the new script looks much better live than I was expecting but I'm not sure it fits as well with the baseball team as it has with football and basketball. Our baseball program is the only one that uses the script A and the two fonts clash for me. Also, the side panels drag the overall look down. I'll be glad when that fad passes.

irKSWAY.jpg

This is too awesome. The extra-long sleeves are even better. I'll take 17 combos anyday considering none of them are camo.

Aren't two of them camo?
Unfortunately, it appears so. Hopefully they won't be worn much.

Still 15/17 ain't bad.

Don't remember seeing those, but I'll take your word for it. 15/17 is pretty dang good.

spacer.png

This is too awesome. The extra-long sleeves are even better. I'll take 17 combos anyday considering none of them are camo.

Aren't two of them camo?
Unfortunately, it appears so. Hopefully they won't be worn much.

Still 15/17 ain't bad.

Don't remember seeing those, but I'll take your word for it. 15/17 is pretty dang good.

This is what I'm seeing as camo:

0PGsNef.png

I understand that baseball is a traditional sport but why does colored side panels get so much hate? I get that its not a traditional look but it adds something to the uniforms.

This is probably just a guess, but I think it's because most of the time it's just a color patch/spot in the armpits. It's just... there. It's not like a side panel that "connects" to the pants like some football/basketball uniforms do.

Miami decided to get stupid and add side panels to their primary white jersey. Why, just why?

BOBWWDYWGDFNBYL.20150214030513.jpg

What you cant see in this pic though, are these awesome stirrups!.

1959832_235341016590147_1511998720_n.jpg

must be a nike thing, saw Oregon had those side panel slashes too. Just bad.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I understand that baseball is a traditional sport but why does colored side panels get so much hate? I get that its not a traditional look but it adds something to the uniforms.

This is probably just a guess, but I think it's because most of the time it's just a color patch/spot in the armpits. It's just... there. It's not like a side panel that "connects" to the pants like some football/basketball uniforms do.

This is exactly the reason that I am not fond of them.

I'm not sure I've seen a bad Maryland baseball uniform yet. Every one of them is good.

I think adidas has a new camo design this year because IU got them too. I saw a picture of them somewhere and I pray they don't ever make it to a game.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Archived