2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas is wearing the cream uniforms today. My personal favs and the only holdovers from last season uniforms. We should see the new Nike designed ones for tomorrow's double header. lOOIgVC.jpg

Those are sweet.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

USF's SoFlo alternates. Worn in Friday's win over #17 Cal State Fullerton. SoFlo styles have been created by UA for football, mens and womens basketball, and now baseball.

B9wsL71CIAAPumd.jpg

You mean tequila sunrise, and they've been created by all college baseball companies, for almost every team in existence it seems to this point. This jersey is about as unique to USF as ketchup is to french fries.

USF's SoFlo alternates. Worn in Friday's win over #17 Cal State Fullerton. SoFlo styles have been created by UA for football, mens and womens basketball, and now baseball.

B9wsL71CIAAPumd.jpg

I'd better get this pic to the new Bucks ownership...it's been hard to tell so far if they have been listening to the fans screaming for the Irish Rainbows to return.

B96TDCqIcAE5nbw.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Auburn baseball went with the all whites Friday and Sunday, pinstripes Saturday. Went W-L-W over the weekend. Was really hoping to see the orange tops busted out.

10777187.jpeg

10783002.jpeg

Going for a Yankees look?

Is that a plain white AU logo on the hat of the pinstripe set or is there a small orange border, and what color is the bill?

Bit of a stirrups renaissance this year, isn't it?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Auburn started wearing the "Yankee" pinstripes (as the players call them) two years ago. The complete uniform has zero orange. A white outline on the AU. Also a blue bill on the hat. Also, Coach Golloway made all the players start wearing the stirrups last year when he got here. They've got three pairs that all look great.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Auburn started wearing the "Yankee" pinstripes (as the players call them) two years ago. The complete uniform has zero orange. A white outline on the AU. Also a blue bill on the hat. Also, Coach Golloway made all the players start wearing the stirrups last year when he got here. They've got three pairs that all look great.

The Yankee look is older than two years ago. I want to say they debuted in 2005 or 2004. They just stopped being used.

Here's the UNI Tracker for the SEC so far. Sorry for the lack of info for Mizzou. All I could confirm were the Anthracite tops in one of their games vs Iona.

uOOW3p2.png

Archived