krunyan

2015 College Baseball

USF's SoFlo alternates. Worn in Friday's win over #17 Cal State Fullerton. SoFlo styles have been created by UA for football, mens and womens basketball, and now baseball.

B9wsL71CIAAPumd.jpg

Arkansas is wearing the cream uniforms today. My personal favs and the only holdovers from last season uniforms. We should see the new Nike designed ones for tomorrow's double header. lOOIgVC.jpg

Those are sweet.

USF's SoFlo alternates. Worn in Friday's win over #17 Cal State Fullerton. SoFlo styles have been created by UA for football, mens and womens basketball, and now baseball.

B9wsL71CIAAPumd.jpg

You mean tequila sunrise, and they've been created by all college baseball companies, for almost every team in existence it seems to this point. This jersey is about as unique to USF as ketchup is to french fries.

Arkansas is wearing the cream uniforms today. My personal favs and the only holdovers from last season uniforms. We should see the new Nike designed ones for tomorrow's double header.

lOOIgVC.jpg

Mississippi State's 3rd combo is similar.

Cream.jpg

B9wsL71CIAAPumd.jpg

I'd better get this pic to the new Bucks ownership...it's been hard to tell so far if they have been listening to the fans screaming for the Irish Rainbows to return.

B96TDCqIcAE5nbw.jpg

I wouldn't have minded the yellow on the collar being white to match the pants striping. Only change I might make. Otherwise, I love this look.

Auburn baseball went with the all whites Friday and Sunday, pinstripes Saturday. Went W-L-W over the weekend. Was really hoping to see the orange tops busted out.

10777187.jpeg

10783002.jpeg

Auburn baseball went with the all whites Friday and Sunday, pinstripes Saturday. Went W-L-W over the weekend. Was really hoping to see the orange tops busted out.

10777187.jpeg

10783002.jpeg

Going for a Yankees look?

10777187.jpeg

10783002.jpeg

Going for a Yankees look?

Is that a plain white AU logo on the hat of the pinstripe set or is there a small orange border, and what color is the bill?

Bit of a stirrups renaissance this year, isn't it?

Auburn started wearing the "Yankee" pinstripes (as the players call them) two years ago. The complete uniform has zero orange. A white outline on the AU. Also a blue bill on the hat. Also, Coach Golloway made all the players start wearing the stirrups last year when he got here. They've got three pairs that all look great.

Aggies in black Sunday.....terrible. The helmet logo looks really bad.

RYWRBHGZIJJHOQL.20150215202702.jpgDNTRQKMAEYGBTUU.20150215202701.jpg

A&M also has a new friday white light cream uniform. And for the first time since Childress became manager they aren't wearing stirrups.

New:

MVIPVOUKWJLCBOE.20150214041343.jpg

Old friday uniform:

NMZUZZWZGWKZPBT.20140420214553.jpg

And I just realized the saturday maroon uniform is now a pullover. The pinstripe pants still make no sense for this set.

DOWYZQPLINVTGFN.20150214215212.jpg

Theres also a white pullover and a camo pullover available.

B9A3ARsIUAIntrd.jpg

B9f2Y-7CQAEev6g.jpg

I guess Camo pullovers are Adidas' ugly "innovation" this year. Last year, you had the huge logos on the front and two years ago you had the rainbow jerseys.

Auburn started wearing the "Yankee" pinstripes (as the players call them) two years ago. The complete uniform has zero orange. A white outline on the AU. Also a blue bill on the hat. Also, Coach Golloway made all the players start wearing the stirrups last year when he got here. They've got three pairs that all look great.

The Yankee look is older than two years ago. I want to say they debuted in 2005 or 2004. They just stopped being used.

Here's the UNI Tracker for the SEC so far. Sorry for the lack of info for Mizzou. All I could confirm were the Anthracite tops in one of their games vs Iona.

uOOW3p2.png