NHL by Under Amour (Arizona Coyotes)

T-ROY

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would darken the green, since on the away it looks really weird. Other than that, this looks awesome.

Why would I change the green? It's the exact same green they used when they entered the league, when they had the best jerseys in the league.

I would get rid of the excess green on the home. match it with the away, other then that its beautiful

It does match with the away. The only reason the green is under the striping is because I didn't want to completely copy their jerseys from the 90s

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Warrior jerseys are pretty good from what I hear.

And I think you might under estimate the lutch jerseys.

As an owner of 4 of them and an owner of a few reebok jerseys, the lutch are much lighter and easier to move in.

Templates on the website actually have gotten a lot better than in recent years, and most of the KHL jerseys are designed well when you look at them in person.

The real NHL jerseys cost $500 for the same reason shoddy Leafs tickets cost $200, because the NHL knows people will buy it at whatever price they sell it for.

At $500 I want it to be hand made in France by a bunch of old Parisian ladies.

I'm not sure if you watched the last WJ's, but if you look at the stats you will see about 2,000 seats per game unfolded due to lucrative prices. When I went to a game at the Air Canada Center, I had front row seats behind the benches for about $200 a piece, which is around the average price for an NHL game.

Hockey is a business, people always are making cash.

You've heard stuff about Warrior jerseys? That's surprising.

You also have to remember this is the NHL, not some European league. The chances of Lutch being remotely able to place a considerable bid on a jersey contract with the NHL are slim to none.

The NHL jerseys for $500 are authentic jerseys, and people very rarely buy these jerseys because they can get a crappier replica for $100. They're $500 because they are better made. I don't the players want a crap replica to wear during a game.

When did any of this series have to do with business?

And can you lay off with this Lutch thing. I really don't care about these smaller manufacturers at all, especially since I've already started.

I'm just going to point a few things out, then I'm done talking about this.

Lutch jerseys are hand made in Russia.

Reebok jerseys are hand made in Canada.

If anything, Lutch has better craftsmanship than Reebok. They're lighter, and easier to move in, as I said before. They also have no difference in comparision to Reebok. As someone who plays hockey, and knows what is positive versus what is negative, the Lutch jerseys are better by leaps and bounds.

To say the NHL is not money driven and imply they aren't ripping off fans with $500 jerseys is completely ignorant.

A smaller manufacturer would be a positive, as smaller companies are more dedicated in comparision to Adidas, Nike, or Under Armour.

Lastly, you seem to be really dislike the KHL.

Don't discount them, because if the NHL had a few matches in the future with KHL teams, the KHL teams would skate circles around them.

A lot of the KHL jerseys are actually done well, and done well BY Lutch.

On another note, the Wild jersey looks nice, but maybe replace the logo or try something else?

I've never been a massive fan of that logo.

I hope you are not serious with this. No KHL team would stand a chance against an NHL team.

The only thing I don't like about the devils is that the logo on the away is basically the only part of the set where red and green is touching (basically, the green yoke is fine on the home with no outline). It's just that the green and red in that close and small of a space they are fighting and there is not enough contrast to make it pleasing. It's almost like an annoying vibration when I stare at it.

On their originals the green outline of the NJ was a lot smaller so it didn't clump up where the strokes meet. I would make the green outline smaller. That's my only complaint though.

San Jose Sharks

hoDFZLu.png

Playing off of their original jerseys when they entered the league while changing the grey to their current orange. Didn't use their original away since I didn't feel that the orange blended well with the teal and orange.

Ottawa Senators

FcRHpmB.png

First off I like how you design your own concept of the Sens logo I love how you design a modernized version of the original Ottawa Senators logo it's fantastic also I love your jersey design love the use of red and white on the jerseys some of your concepts of NHL by Under armor look nice while others not so much.

Ottawa Senators

FcRHpmB.png

First off I like how you design your own concept of the Sens logo I love how you design a modernized version of the original Ottawa Senators logo it's fantastic also I love your jersey design love the use of red and white on the jerseys some of your concepts of NHL by Under armor look nice while others not so much.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/x8dxgo0eh0zensmq7icp/Ottawa_Senators/2008/Alternate_Logo

Ottawa Senators

FcRHpmB.png

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/x8dxgo0eh0zensmq7icp/Ottawa_Senators/2008/Alternate_Logo

Thank you Dylan. You make this so much easier on me.

Archived