NHL by Under Amour (Arizona Coyotes)

T-ROY

The logo on Pittsburgh's yellow jersey doesn't feel right to me. I don't know if you make the triangle yellow instead of white. Other than that I really like it, especially the placement of the shoulder logo.

I originally had it as yellow but changed it to white since it didn't look right. Although I'm not completely sold on the white triangle, I believe it's look better than with a yellow one.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logo on Pittsburgh's yellow jersey doesn't feel right to me. I don't know if you make the triangle yellow instead of white. Other than that I really like it, especially the placement of the shoulder logo.

I originally had it as yellow but changed it to white since it didn't look right. Although I'm not completely sold on the white triangle, I believe it's look better than with a yellow one.

Try making it black?

Try making it black?

It would blend with the penguin. I had an idea of just removing the triangle, but then the striping wouldn't tie in with the logo.

I think its a little on the busy side. My suggestion would be to remove the shoulder yokes so the patches stand out more. That being said, I love the flag sublimation on the sleeve cuffs.

The whole point of this is too make them busy. I'm tired off their boring look when they should go balls out.

All your concepts are amazing! Especially loving LA, Arizona, Carolina and Ottawa! Can you do Buffalo next?

I don;t really plan on doing teams. If I get an idea, I'll usually do it ASAP. But I'll try and think of something for Buffalo.

What if you made the triangle on the gold Pittsburgh jersey Vegas gold? I know its not a part of their colour scheme, but it might help stand out against the background and plenty of teams use colours in their logos that aren't in their schemes.

Archived