LEWJ

I decided to take a stab at the Bills. And then I realized I actually really like their look.

So this is moreso a tweak (and practice for me).

Changes:
-Modified the striping to be pretty consistent all across the board (including helmet--no tapered stripes)

-Modified a block font to include slightly rounded edges as seen in the BILLS wordmark

-Modified the socks... so that they make sense

-Removed the wordmark from the jersey--for cleanliness' sake

-Used a serif block font on the nameplate to better match other elements

-Added "RCW" to rear helmet bumper (contemplated adding it to jersey in a small capacity)

-Collar striping it slightly different (red trim on top and bottom of collar)

All-in-all I'm actually really impressed with the quality of this concept, not necessarily the idea itself. I'm happy with the time I put into it, resulting in its cleanliness (IMO).

(Made in MS Paint.)

FINALbillsHELMET_zps97c4311e.png

FINALbillsHOME_zpsf64ce021.png

FINALbillsROAD_zps5eab1b29.png

C&C?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

points for using Scott Chandler! :)

im looking at the helmet/pants stripe and thats what is bugging me the most. comparing it with the stripe in the logo, i think it needs to be more reflective of that. i think you can lighten the visual weight here and create more unity by adding white between the blue and red pieces of the stripes.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

If you're going to sorta round off the numbers, why not modify to something closer to the Champion font that they made famous during their run of 4 SBs? The 7 is curved, and 2 has the diagonal bar, and the insides were notched similarly to what I think you're doing here (I can't really tell inside the 8.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you're going to sorta round off the numbers, why not modify to something closer to the Champion font that they made infamous during their run of 4 SBs? The 7 is curved, and 2 has the diagonal bar, and the insides were notched similarly to what I think you're doing here (I can't really tell inside the 8.)

*Fixed. That run was infamous. They got a reputation for not being able to win the biggest game in football. B)

I'm not really sure if the number thing is necessary. Maybe the Cowboys font would work better.

points for using Scott Chandler! :)

im looking at the helmet/pants stripe and thats what is bugging me the most. comparing it with the stripe in the logo, i think it needs to be more reflective of that. i think you can lighten the visual weight here and create more unity by adding white between the blue and red pieces of the stripes.

Thanks for that perspective, I hadn't really looked at it that way.

I personally think any added stripes are unecessary, but I'll consider it!

I do plan on tweaking the logo eventually, just haven't gotten around to it.

And thanks for the comments guys.

I wanted to provide examples of other numbers, or a close up. Maybe I'll do that.

Where can I get that font

I personally customized the two digits myself, so unfortunately those are the only two available at this point.

I don't have the capabilities of making truetype fonts either, maybe one day!

Archived