College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Well as the Ohio State Buckeyes have capped off the 2014 season with the title, it's that time again to look ahead to next season. Aside from Miami, Arizona State and Tennessee being notables to move to other manufactures, what other notables do we have for 2015? See if we reach almost 400 pages as the 2014 thread...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

College Football 2015 Season Thread Catalog

Total Rebrands

---------

New Uniform Sets

Stanford New Template and Logo Change - Page 22, Post 427

Odds, Ends, and One Offs

Baylor Gun Metal Grey Helmet - Page 10, Post 191; Whole Uniform - Page 21, Post 401

[ORIGINAL POST: No news to break here but it would be nice to keep a "catalog" of sorts on page one of this thread and every time a new uniform set or logo is announced add the page number and a link to the separate thread for that unveil. I don't know if that needs to include every one off set or changing a helmet stripe for one game, etc. but a way to easily track down where conversation about certain teams begin in the mega thread.]

No news to break here but it would be nice to keep a "catalog" of sorts on page one of this thread and every time a new uniform set or logo is announced add the page number and a link to the separate thread for that unveil. I don't know if that needs to include every one off set or changing a helmet stripe for one game, etc. but a way to easily track down where conversation about certain teams begin in the mega thread.

I second this. It would alleviate some of my aversion to omnibus threads.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

It is expected that Georgia will finally return to true silver britches instead of the washed out gray they have used for the last number of years. This change has been mentioned many times over the last year, year and a half but apparently there was a hold up with Nike so now it's expected for this year. Also, Richt inferred that he is not opposed to wearing black...just as long as it's no longer a motivational ploy and is planned ahead. He made it seem like it would happen next year.

Vanderbilt will likely make an away version of the new home uniforms from last year. I thought they were only supposed to be alternates along with the matte helmet, but they wore that jersey as the home , so I guess they may make an away. (Which BTW I loved that jersey)

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Wild prediction: Maryland will look like a hot mess during at least 4 games.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Going to be a complete homer and mention this is the first time Kennesaw State is officially on par with everyone else in terms of football...

...and ahead of the game on uniforms in the FCS.

Hooty hoot.

BwIyiqACcAAU9Uy.jpg-large.jpg

I've still yet to see the stripe on this helmet. It looks a bit odd from this viewpoint.

And I really hope MSU goes with the DWS 100 uniforms full time. Those are beautiful.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm all for TCU cleaning things up a bit. An update of the LT era set would be interesting to see.

What's to update? If I rembemer correct those unis where pretty plane Jane no stripes or piping or anything, I don't see the interest in that. What they have now is great just maybe a black helmet to add to the rotation.

Archived