College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

EMU will also have these "patriotic" alternantes.

CMQBSaQVAAA1WIo.jpg

CMQBSW9VEAAQgB8.jpg

That looks :censored:ing awful.

more eastern michigan

CMSfcCRWUAAVW_t.jpg

I could actually live with the first two sets from the left (G-W-G and G-W-W). The rest are just too far from EMU to retain any of the school's (admittedly lackluster) identity.

ga tech with a change/tweak

CMONOR2VAAAFi4z.png

*slow clap* Come on Russell Athletic, are yall even trying? We even had a whole event on this board to show what could be done with your schools.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I'm back in Auburn, I went to visit the bookstores yesterday and saw a mannequin with the new uniforms on it. Of course my uniform curiousity, I went over to give it a look. The jersey is actually very tight, even just on a mannequin. It was pretty tough to get a grab on it, especially the tighter areas. The little slack that was on it was the only grab-able part, and I could only grab a small bit of it

CMPHubcWEAAV_pY.jpg

I'm sure the bookstore workers are wondering why some guy is feeling up the mannequinn.

The debate about the new "ungrabbable" materials that Nike, UA and Adidas are waging is a bit funny to me.

Perhaps this stuff will help players shed arm tackles, but it doesn't really matter what the material is if defenders are actually wrapping up ball carriers and hitting them in the torso.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I think this is one of the first times I've disagreed with the general consensus, but I actually like ND's uniforms. I know it goes away from their more iconic look, but I think the uniform itself is nice, including the helmet. Usually I hate monochrome, but the kelly green looks nice, in my opinion. As for Boston College, they're really well done. I know it's easier for them to make the pants match the helmets since BC's helmets aren't all glossy/metallic like ND's, but I still commend UA for making them match. As for EMU, awful. Absolutely-cussing-awful, as is UCLA.

I don't mind ND's green unis (minor tweaks and they're one of UA's best uniforms this off-season) but don't like the helmet design they went with. I actually haven't like a lot of ND's Shamrock Series helmets since they've either been way overdesigned or don't go with the uniform.

http://m.vucommodores.com/m/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/081315aab.html

"The uniform combination -- a unique alternative produced by NIKE -- will be among the featured activities at Dore Jam,

the Vanderbilt fan activity that opens Sunday at 2 p.m., in the on-campus indoor multipurpose facility.

Dore Jam is a free event, annually attracts thousands of Commodore fans to campus for an afternoon of autographs, photographs and family fun. It continues to 4 p.m. Vanderbilt's entire football roster will join second-year Head Coach Derek Mason and the Commodore coaching staff at the event, offering fans a chance to greet their favorite student-athletes and coaches.

The alternative uniform -- held under wraps for months by the the program -- will be unveiled during the first hour of Dore Jam. Two of the team's three traditional uniforms -- all white and all gold combinations -- also will be on display, with members of the squad wearing the official black jersey. The team's new-look black and white mat-finish helmets also will be displayed.

"Commodore fans are going to want to be there for the uniform unveiling," Mason said. "I'll just say it's a completely unique uniform combination, top to bottom, one that I think will create excitement with our players, staff, Vanderbilt fans and recruits.""

I love everything about Notre Dame's Shamrock series uniforms. It's different than what they wear normally, but it's not a stupid and asinine as what we've seen before. It's respectable and nice. I look at the crap that Eastern Michigan is wearing and it shows how good the Notre Dame uniforms are because they are different, but not in a bad way.

Notre Dame will wear:

CMS0eQzVEAAuSZs.jpgCMS0eaEUEAAVKRp.jpg

Idk if it's already been pointed out but the facemask is half blue & half green

I'd already realized that, and the fact that it hid so well is further proof that the shades of green and navy clash to much (too blue of a green, like Davidellias mentioned), but that second pic is the first time I've seen that pants at that angle--I didn't know there was a pants stripe (in a trendy broken up style too) on the sides as well as the quad stripe. Makes it that much worse of a look for me.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

The stripes on the chest and pants each feature 11 slashes to represent the 11 championships. One of the pant legs (can't remember now) actually has FIGHTING IRISH written down the side, behind the stripe. It's smaller, almost so small that it shouldn't even be included.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived