College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Looking at the photos of the UCLA uniforms again, I realized just how out of place the nameplates will look once they're applied. The tiretreads don't need to go as low as they do in the first place, but disrupting it with the nameplate will look even worse.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wearing your jersey untucked with no TV numbers is what's hot in the streets now?

The Techfit ShockWeb actually inserts into the game pants whenever the player puts the jersey on and comes out of the tunnel. The reaction of sunlight on the jersey makes it shrink and insert itself. For night games, they were able to add a new innovation, "NightForce" that allows the jersey to react to the stadium lights at night.

The ShockWeb/NightForce technology developed for UCLA references the iconic way Los Angeles' prolific street gangs tuck/untuck their shirts to conceal handguns.

219.gif

That doesn't look as bad.

Now I just need Stanford to roll out more clown suits and for USC to somehow wear something ugly and i'll be happy

What Stanford clown suits? Sure they have a BFBS alt but that is it, and still looks better than Cal's regular clown suits with the bra straps

this looks like a real life 8 bit version of Bill Walsh football from sega gensis of the Los Angeles football school. Lose that tire tread and keep the old font and its fine.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

North Texas looks to be getting new threads. Small teaser video.

I'm a big fan of Kelly green, but their most recent set has always seemed very muted to me. Throw in thinner than normal block numbers and it really hasn't been a good look. While the black set was BFBS, it was the best set they had.

https://youtu.be/Pb-QCiBwu2g

Could just be a chrome helmet.

2. DON'T SCREW THIS UP ADIDAS

I want to get excited for the Miami reveal, but I just... can't.

Adidas has dropped the bar so low that anything other than a complete disaster will be a success for them. It's almost sad.

Oh, and DJ Khaled? Meh. :mellow:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDJ KHALEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Oh and I have a bad feeling about this. My team already doesn't play well because of their awful coach, and now they'll look like crap.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

2. DON'T SCREW THIS UP ADIDAS

I want to get excited for the Miami reveal, but I just... can't.

Adidas has dropped the bar so low that anything other than a complete disaster will be a success for them. It's almost sad.

Oh, and DJ Khaled? Meh. :mellow:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDJ KHALEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Oh and I have a bad feeling about this. My team already doesn't play well because of their awful coach, and now they'll look like crap.

Ha! Yeah, just hearing "DJ KHALED! WE DA BEST!" over and over again.

For your sake, hopefully they at least look respectable. It's a great brand, with a great color scheme, and it theoretically should be hard to mess this up. I just have no faith in adidas -- exacerbated by the fact that I'm Nike homer. :ninja:

At least it's not Pitbull.

Yeah, good point.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

For your sake, hopefully they at least look respectable. It's a great brand, with a great color scheme, and it theoretically should be hard to mess this up. I just have no faith in adidas -- exacerbated by the fact that I'm Nike homer. :ninja:

I mean, theoretically this should be hard to mess up too...

390114.jpg

Archived