buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FCS Presbyterian getting new unis

CKYREkjUwAErvLq.jpg

New unis for Troy

CKKAYAqUMAAj5Aj.jpg

PC will also do some sort of "alt" helmet this year.. Our helmet guy works with them too and said they sent off their helmets for reconditioning without facemask, but are having a second mask installed on each helmet upon return, which would give them the option of changing masks/decals for an alt look.. I'm guessing blue chrome

CKKAYAqUMAAj5Aj.jpg

The mannequin on the right looks like he has giraffe legs, that is all. Really like his helmet though, best of the bunch.

3 different sleeve styles and the sword-t is barely visible on the silver helmets. The white jersey's sleeves should be the base for all of them.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I need to see a closeup of that Presbyterian wordmark--is it crossed out?

It has a sword going through it.

Doesn't look good imo. Especially illegible from afar.
That's basically their nickname wordmark.. It's the words "Blue Hose" with the sword going horizontally through it.. Legibility isn't the primary concern, since it's as much logo as it is wordmark.. It fits their branding nicely, no matter how ridiculous the name is

I need to see a closeup of that Presbyterian wordmark--is it crossed out?

It has a sword going through it.

Doesn't look good imo. Especially illegible from afar.
That's basically their nickname wordmark.. It's the words "Blue Hose" with the sword going horizontally through it.. Legibility isn't the primary concern, since it's as much logo as it is wordmark.. It fits their branding nicely, no matter how ridiculous the name is

No one decided to actually look it up?

blue%2Bhose.JPG

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Troy also has a new matte lid. It's paired with the grey uniforms above.

CKO5h4vUcAAsby3_zpskz07t2rm.jpg

I can't remember the last time I've seen Oakley on visor tabs.

That helmet is definitely a big upgrade.

It looks like something Alabama would wear if they followed uniform trends.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

CKNQmAwUMAEXlsv.jpg

I like that the trademark is placed on the upper right chest (at the shoulder pad) as opposed to the central location above the wordmark. I'm not sure why more schools don't request that arrangement - maybe their contracts don't allow it?

And it looks to be a new non-TechFit template for adidas.

CKNQmAwUMAEXlsv.jpg

I like that the trademark is placed on the upper right chest (at the shoulder pad) as opposed to the central location above the wordmark. I'm not sure why more schools don't request that arrangement - maybe their contracts don't allow it?

And it looks to be a new non-TechFit template for adidas.

It isn't new, it's an old template before techfit. It's a pretty normal template that most manufacturers used before each manufacturer started making their own unique templates.

Archived