College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy also has a new matte lid. It's paired with the grey uniforms above.

CKO5h4vUcAAsby3_zpskz07t2rm.jpg

I can't remember the last time I've seen Oakley on visor tabs.

I like that they aren't using the multiple unbalanced center stripes.....at least on this version of the helmet.

Finally released

miami_zpsmcnrho8y.jpg

miamii_zpsiijpv8fq.jpg

miamiiii_zpsz4yhs35u.jpg

miamiii_zpsgt8j82jf.jpg

Why are the stripes rounded on the bottom of the green and white jerseys, but not the orange?

Its the angle the photo was taken which makes it look a bit different

No, it's not an illusion. It's either the orange jersey just has the different stripes or each shoulder has different stripes.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

^^ I believe the right sleeve on all three jerseys has the little notches in the stripes, while the left sleeve does not. I'm pretty sure I saw a picture of the right sleeve of the orange jersey, and it looked the same as the green and white versions.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Finally released

miami_zpsmcnrho8y.jpg

miamii_zpsiijpv8fq.jpg

miamiiii_zpsz4yhs35u.jpg

miamiii_zpsgt8j82jf.jpg

Why are the stripes rounded on the bottom of the green and white jerseys, but not the orange?

Its the angle the photo was taken which makes it look a bit different

No, it's not an illusion. It's either the orange jersey just has the different stripes or each shoulder has different stripes.

Here's something curious -- In the photo below, the green stripe seems to be a lot thicker than the one on the orange jersey above:

canes-uniforms-orange.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

^^ I believe the right sleeve on all three jerseys has the little notches in the stripes, while the left sleeve does not. I'm pretty sure I saw a picture of the right sleeve of the orange jersey, and it looked the same as the green and white versions.

No, the shoulders are the same on both sides. The orange jersey has different stripes and slashes for some unexplained reason.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/kuo1uc/picture27712333/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/04

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/wdyz0q/picture27712336/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/05

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/m3k44l/picture27712339/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/06

Must be the template.

"But... but... it's a HURRICANE STRIPE!"

joe-dirt.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

re: Miami

As horrible as that tire tracked Adidas template is, that uniform looks 100x better than the piping/insert/bra/sleeve capped mess that Nike had become, IMO. And at least Adidas can make a darker shade of green properly.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

re: Miami

As horrible as that tire tracked Adidas template is, that uniform looks 100x better than the piping/insert/bra/sleeve capped mess that Nike had become, IMO. And at least Adidas can make a darker shade of green properly.

Two points for Adidas. Too bad they're still behind, 137-2.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

It's just funny to me at this point how amateur Adidas jerseys look. The two FCS teams just unveiled look so cheap it's kind of sad. If a team were to order from a Nike catalog, even the most ridiculous designs still look decent and not so cheap.

Another look at KU. My only issue, looks like they are using KU on one side of helmet and a Jayhawk on the other. They really just need to pick one.

HCm2Gqh.jpg

It's better than the Crimson Chrome monstrosities and 30 different terrible color combinations (including BFBS and powder blue because retro) they've had the last few years. If they can just stick with a certain look that will help...I'll even live with the stupid "different logo on each side" helmets if it means they streamline everything.

Another look at KU. My only issue, looks like they are using KU on one side of helmet and a Jayhawk on the other. They really just need to pick one.

HCm2Gqh.jpg

Hopefully they're showing the options for each helmet rather than using both at once. And why is he using jazz hands?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Such a bastardized look for the Huskers.

CKkvC3aUYAAg72v.jpg

The idea of a black alternate jersey for Nebraska makes sense -- with their "blackshirts" thing.

Nebraska_Cornhuskers_Blackshirts.jpg

The helmet and pants should remain white though. Adidas seems to be going out of their way to help differentiate Nebraska and Wisconsin, ever since the Huskers joined the Big 10.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

HCm2Gqh.jpg

That's a pretty cool helmet color. Appears to be a metallic/chromish slate blue, unless it's the lighting. Different, but nice.

Archived