College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When looking at adidas, if you subtract the shockweb, these are good serviceable Nebraska uniforms. The design elements that are upsetting is the slashed application of everything on the jersey. The "N" stripes look good. The huskers being sublimated into the ribs is a great personal team touch as well. I'd say 6.5/10. There's enough good to overall leave a good brand identity. The pant stripes should be part of their regular uniforms

I can't figure out how a company can fail in every aspect of what they do. From design, to R&D, to aesthetics, to innovation, to marketing, to presentation... they can't get anything right. I honestly can't figure out what the hell is going on. I say it every time... but what the hell are they doing.

The ONLY thing I like about these are the N in the pants stripe. But even with that 1 small detail, the blew it up way too big.

I can't figure out how a company can fail in every aspect of what they do. From design, to R&D, to aesthetics, to innovation, to marketing, to presentation... they can't get anything right. I honestly can't figure out what the hell is going on. I say it every time... but what the hell are they doing.

The ONLY thing I like about these are the N in the pants stripe. But even with that 1 small detail, the blew it up way too big.

"Bigger is better. So is Shockweb."

-Adidas.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

God that Nebraska alternate is one of the worst uniforms I've ever seen.

Fortunately, it's being worn at the Northwestern game (opposed to Wisconsin, Michigan State, etc) so most of the country will probably miss it.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

*clinks link for Huskers' alt unis*

v2hRy14.gif

As was pointed out on another site - look at the background, just to the left on this photo.

"GO BIG RE"

It's spelled RED, adidas. Your graphic design team pays about as much attention as your actual design team. #amateurs

ncaa-nebraska-1-detail-2-full.jpg?$statiCKmlkgrUsAAYy89.jpg

Well, they fixed it, kind of.

I guess we can all throw up the 3 fingers for the #3stripelife now. :puke:

Somebody needs to show Adidas the one fingered life.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Such a bastardized look for the Huskers.

CKkvC3aUYAAg72v.jpg

The idea of a black alternate jersey for Nebraska makes sense -- with their "blackshirts" thing.

Yawn. There's no need yet to be shocked. They've done this before.

6_664900.JPG

I am not shocked at all. I've seen all of their alternates and witnessed plenty of what adidas is capable of. I'm just disappointed this continues to be a thing, and has progressively gotten worse for Nebraska.

It's not a perfect look, but I at least wanted to like these, as they had black "shirts" and kept the white helmet/pants.

BNnFXWGCAAAifq_.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

CKmlkgrUsAAYy89.jpg

The shockweb freaking spells HUSKERS down the side of the jersey. If that's not a typical adidas gimmick I don't know what :censored: ing is.

Edit: Sorry, not sure what happened to the formatting here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The shockweb freaking spells HUSKERS down the side of the jersey. If that's not a typical adidas gimmick I don't know what :censored: ing is.

They can't even go with Cornhuskers, FML. It's like seeing 'Noles on a Florida State uniform.

UyDgMWP.jpg

I'm so sorry pianoknight. I am so very sorry for you.

Lol. I'm not that upset, honestly. At the end of the day, it's one game. But they could be so much better.

It's like seeing your star pupil underachieve. You know so much more is possible.

UyDgMWP.jpg

They can't even go with Cornhuskers, FML. It's like seeing 'Noles on a Florida State uniform.

Your dumb end zone says "HUSKERS" - in fact, I think that is where they got that font!

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

Your dumb end zone says "HUSKERS" - in fact, I think that is where they got that font!

And I'm not a fan of that either because it's not the full name of the team.

TIL endzones can have sentient thought.

UyDgMWP.jpg

When looking at adidas, if you subtract the shockweb, these are good serviceable Nebraska uniforms. The design elements that are upsetting is the slashed application of everything on the jersey. The "N" stripes look good. The huskers being sublimated into the ribs is a great personal team touch as well. I'd say 6.5/10. There's enough good to overall leave a good brand identity. The pant stripes should be part of their regular uniforms

Agree. Much like with Miami, the overall concepts are sound, the execution isn't.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Archived